• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Where to get original luna ir-ELIR-3

Jamesf553

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
I checked amazon and optics planet. All the sites I check have the "new" version that is only .5 mw. Looking on some other forums it looks like they couldn't get the 90mw one approved or something like that.

is there any place you can still buy it? If not, I guess I'll go with the atn alternative.

In before TNVC shows up to tell you you are now modifying something that is illegal and will kill baby seals from 700 miles away right before telling you to buy some expensive neutered civi only unit that face shooting trigger pullers use while playing Call of Duty in their underwear.

In before TNVC shows up to tell you you are now modifying something that is illegal and will kill baby seals from 700 miles away right before telling you to buy some expensive neutered civi only unit that face shooting trigger pullers use while playing Call of Duty in their underwear.

I only play naked

That’s the best thing I’ve seen in this forum in a long time. Like killswitchh said, hit up surgeonshooter on here. He owns sure shot night vision and is a stand up guy.

That’s the best thing I’ve seen in this forum in a long time. Like killswitchh said, hit up surgeonshooter on here. He owns sure shot night vision and is a stand up guy.

just got a pm back from him. Seems like a great guy. Just gotta wait now and see if amazon even ships the right one. Thanks guys!