• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Where to go for night pig hunt in the east ?

LibertyArms

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Southwest PA
So.. recommend a boar/pig hunt somewhere in the east south east. Looking for a closer place where we can bring our NV/Thermal out to use it on a hunt. Id love to runt o Texas as i know there's a lot of shooting, just to far and not in the cards, but i may be able to slip away for a weekend etc. somewhere in the east ?

Let me know your thoughts.

So.. recommend a boar/pig hunt somewhere in the east south east. Looking for a closer place where we can bring our NV/Thermal out to use it on a hunt. Id love to runt o Texas as i know there's a lot of shooting, just to far and not in the cards, but i may be able to slip away for a weekend etc. somewhere in the east ?

Let me know your thoughts.

I have one for a place in Albany GA. Pm me and I can shoot you a link for my review of it on aNother site if you want

Georgia has several places that you can rent by the night and use a camper/ campsite if you want

the also have a few full service places as well

click around for a while, but that state seemed to have the most on the east coast (i looked there a while back from NY)

Fly in to Amarillo TX on Friday around noon, and go hunt with Jeremy at High Plains Hunts. IF you can shoot stack 25-30 hogs each night, then fly back out of Amarillo on Sunday morning. Easy enough.

Fly in to Amarillo TX on Friday around noon, and go hunt with Jeremy at High Plains Hunts. IF you can shoot stack 25-30 hogs each night, then fly back out of Amarillo on Sunday morning. Easy enough.

Is he still doing the four person minimum for hunts? I thought that was one of the places I looked but it was a 4 person minimum and an extra fee for hog handling

Is he still doing the four person minimum for hunts? I thought that was one of the places I looked but it was a 4 person minimum and an extra fee for hog handling

I’m pretty sure he has a 2 person minimum. I hunt with Jeremy on a personal level, so I’m not sure about the hog handling fee. We end up dragging outselves, and we leave everything laying. I can tell you this much. When you kill 40+ in a night I’d gladly pay to have them “handled”.

I’m pretty sure he has a 2 person minimum. I hunt with Jeremy on a personal level, so I’m not sure about the hog handling fee. We end up dragging outselves, and we leave everything laying. I can tell you this much. When you kill 40+ in a night I’d gladly pay to have them “handled”.

457D6BC5-0CDE-4CD9-9E21-A3056CBEF47A.png

Had to go back through on my computer. I messaged him on a NV page advertisement and he said we would have had to find two other guys to go with if we wanted to book a night.

Not knocking him or the buisness by any means, but I personally wasn’t going to spend that money to hunt with two people I didn’t know. But I would have also had flights and PTO to deal with among other things, might be different if I was local

Reactions: Aescobar17
View attachment 7481462
Had to go back through on my computer. I messaged him on a NV page advertisement and he said we would have had to find two other guys to go with if we wanted to book a night.

Not knocking him or the buisness by any means, but I personally wasn’t going to spend that money to hunt with two people I didn’t know. But I would have also had flights and PTO to deal with among other things, might be different if I was local

I just text him, and he’s still abiding by that policy. I can fully understand not wanting to hunt with strangers. It’s definitely worth it if you can get a few buddies together that are competent behind a rifle in the dark though. I highly suggest it!

I just text him, and he’s still abiding by that policy. I can fully understand not wanting to hunt with strangers. It’s definitely worth it if you can get a few buddies together that are competent behind a rifle in the dark though. I highly suggest it!

I don’t have 3 other buddies much less 3 that can wield a rifle at night lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
If you're still looking, I have some contacts through my hog trapping business here in AL. Shoot me a pm and I'll follow up.

Thanks guys. I would opt texas as its a hot spot i get it. Possibly if I could work it for a weekend it may work. Jad a couple guys locally want to do somthing and we thought east coast as we could drive it . Wanted to take our equipment and rifles if we could just because. I'll take a look at some of those places.

Thanks