• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Where to shoot in San Diego area.

TaintedArt

Private
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2012
Hey all,

While pulling up to my favorite out in the middle of nowhere place to shoot today there was a sign saying closed for fire season. I am very well aware of many many pay per click (aka indoor/outdoor ranges). And this may be the wrong section to have posted this in but...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Does anybody know any good off grid places to shoot in San Diego?!?</span>

I am talking BFE places that will give the shooter the chance to do drills, some distance stuff, holstered and run my own shooting day. It is very hard for me to accept paying money to go spend my money(ammo). And I love being able to do more training than just killing paper.

And I know some of you want to keep your positions and I get that but trust me. I always clean 110% of what I take there and if we run into each other there I am nice guy! PM me if you want to keep it hush hush.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to shoot in San Diego area.

Thanks. BLM. Down by Dulzura is where we saw the sign today. No go.
Seems as a owner of public land I should have more say?
Any ideas on a spot?