• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Where were you today July 20, 1969

When the News came over our Battallion. net," niner niner, "We have men on the Moon." I could see the moon coming up and was so stupid that I took my 8X binos out of my ruck and braced up against a tree and looked over there and was really expecting to see some kind of reflection or something from the lunar lander. I didn't see it, but I tried.
I was 20 year old, fuckin around in the jungle, and didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground trying to use those binos, but all of us in my squad gave it a try so we went on, looking for something we could see, and we found that.
I was NOT a Lt. I was E-5 and could read a map and use a compass.

I was just a kid but fascinated with anything related to space science. My parents let me stay up to watch the entire excursion on the black and white. I fell asleep on the couch.