• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which 2-stage Remington trigger?

BnA TacSport is fantastic. They will be releasing a TacSport PRO version soon. They state it's a fully enclosed design to offer protection from the elements. Not sure if that is any different than the regular TacSport.

BTW, the BnA has a replaceable trigger shoe. They are coming out with various versions so you'll be able to swap out the trigger shoe to your preference.
The regular Tacsport is fully enclosed.

Judging from this post from Bullet Central (link here), pull weight will be adjustable down to 3 oz (as opposed to 10 oz on the regular Tacsport) and will be able to change trigger shoes (don't believe that's possible on the regular Tacsport but could be wrong).

The regular Tacsport is fully enclosed.

Judging from this post from Bullet Central (link here), pull weight will be adjustable down to 3 oz (as opposed to 10 oz on the regular Tacsport) and will be able to change trigger shoes (don't believe that's possible on the regular Tacsport but could be wrong).

ATX, I spoke to Bullet Central and the trigger shoe is able to be changed on the regular TacSport. They are working on having a variety of trigger shoes available in the near future. As for the new TacSport Pro, it's the same as the regular version except the pull weight as you mentioned.

ATX, I spoke to Bullet Central and the trigger shoe is able to be changed on the regular TacSport. They are working on having a variety of trigger shoes available in the near future. As for the new TacSport Pro, it's the same as the regular version except the pull weight as you mentioned.
Great to know, thanks!

As far as I'm aware TT doesn't have a 2 stage trigger. Not sure if they showed a prototype at SHOT though.

Last i had heard they were working on a 2stage, i may have been mistaken with the amount of new 2stage triggers coming out as of late tho

Last i had heard they were working on a 2stage, i may have been mistaken with the amount of new 2stage triggers coming out as of late tho

They should come out with one and if they want to stay competitive they will have to. I've heard great things about their triggers, the Diamond especially.
So far I love the BnA.

Reactions: Archangel01
I pre ordered a Curtis Vector action and would like some opinions on a good 2 stage trigger. I've been using a Timney CE 2 stage for a little over a year now, and I like it. Should I try something different?
I also am in the same boat. I am just going to be keep it simple for now and stick with a timney 2 stage ce for my vector. BTW what have they told you for the ship date for the action, i thought they were supposed to be shipped this week from what the pre-order add stated. Was told late april last i contscted curtis.

I was told the same thing. I've been trying to get ahold of Chase, but he hasn't gotten back to me via email. I need to talk to him about my FFL...