• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which 22LR

Which route?

• New Rings, rail and scope for the Ruger?

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Bergara B14R

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Tikka T1X

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • CZ 457

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Sell kidney and get Vudoo

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My local club offers a PRS22 and NRL22 match every month. There’s four or five of us that trade wins each month shooting a mix of Vudoo, RimX, and CZ. And often the difference between 1st and 2nd is coming down to 1-2 hits or some months it comes down to the tie breaker.

Point is, it’s the shooter not the rifle (and probably the wind condition) that determines who is on top at each match.

I will say that all the guns are setup in a chassis, are well balanced, and we’re all shooting SK, Lapua, or Eley of some flavor.

Reactions: rookie7
This is what happens when you can’t decide what you want 🤘😎🤘

And have upcoming kids and buddies who like to shoot.

Tikka T1X - 12 lbs
B14R - 12.5 Lbs
Vudoo 360- 21 lbs
IMG_5517.jpeg

Since he did not mention use he might be a plinker. A 10/22 is a lot of fun for not a lot of dollars.

Both my "10/22"s are capable of this with CCI Std Vel at 50 yds in the hands of a fat, blind old man who wheezes when he shoots. I forget if that's 5 or 10 rounds but I usually do 5 when sighting so we'll say 5.

But my "10/22"s are stock T/CR22 receivers with TacSol SBX barrels and Spectres.

ETA: These guns have fallen off of and rolled around in the back of ATVs. They are not at all range or safe queens, they're more like working guns.

Plenty good for plinking, velocity bleeds off significantly at 100 yds but I can still hit soda cans, never tried 45ACP cases.

IZCahCs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
How much weight you have added to that Vudoo to make it 21 pounds?
Full internal forend, 2 external weights and Buttstock weight.

I also weighted it with the TBAC bipod I plan to run on it. So that’s in the 21 lbs as well

I had it to 17 lbs with the B14R barreled action in there. That was no rear Buttstock weight, EP5 vs ATACR 7-35 and the heavier 20” mtu barrel vs the factory B14R setup. Just for reference

Reactions: Rob01