• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which AR Pistol to house a High End Thermal? (Seekins,Geissele,?????)

man32ahan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2018
Fairfield, Illinois
As title states, looking for a high end AR Pistol to house a Thermal (Can’t/Wont SBR because I live in commie Illinois).

Was looking at seekins or Geissele mainly. Willing to look at others, but has to be at least 10.5” barrel and would really prefer 11.5 or 12.5.

It’s just a thermal, but I’m a stickler for accuracy so what do you guys think is the most accurate AR pistol. Thanks in advance.
AF112E99-A6EA-441A-A11D-371A0991D5EA.png
20DF63E1-523E-486C-9AD6-5EABABD0EE21.png

high end is kac, lmt

geiselle, centurion arms, seekins etc would be comparable

I agree. But I just don’t like KAC or LMT. No particular reason. They just never appealed to me.
gotcha

have you thought about building one? if you need to buy one, Centurion Arms has a nice one and their barrels are ridiculously accurate; think Novekse while John was alive or early LaRue.

Not a fan of Geiselle firearms, like their rails and triggers but fugly receiver rollmark, reminds me of the monopoly card

I'd never recommend Troy or DD for their anti 2A so I'd recommend CA or build.

Reactions: man32ahan