• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Dillon 650 Uniqutek or Inline Fab acc’s can’t you live without?

mrtoyz

Armchair Commando
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2009
Western WA
Looking to order aDillon 650 Uniqutek primer feed stop switch and want to know what else I can’t live without from Uniqutek or Inline Fabrication.
Appreciate your help!

Extended chute for large Acra bins. Thrower micrometer. Entirely Crimson primer chute replacement.

Extended chute for large Acra bins. Thrower micrometer. Entirely Crimson primer chute replacement.
Thanks. Which powders are you using the micrometer for and how accurate you seeing it? Any more accurate than the stock setup?

Can't live without... probably none

Nice to have:
Inline mount w/ quick remove plates
inline swing arm bin mounts
Bin barrier for finished ammo bin (gets in the way on other bins imo)
Roller arm (if you reload more than 1hr at time, if less than 1hr it ain't worth much)

Skip the stupid press light. Looks cool, but it's worthless. Instead get yourself a decent desk lamp setup.

Not sure it's available from your listed vendors, but the camming pin and shell plate bearings are the best $30 upgrade available, imo.

Never seen that primer chute, but looks awesome! Is there a hole in the bottom so I can still run tube into a bucket?

I’ve had really good results with the micrometer. I did take the time to fill out the excel spreadsheet. It gets me within a tenth of a grain and it’s super fast if you’re changing powers and calibers.

Can't live without... probably none

Nice to have:
Inline mount w/ quick remove plates
inline swing arm bin mounts
Bin barrier for finished ammo bin (gets in the way on other bins imo)
Roller arm (if you reload more than 1hr at time, if less than 1hr it ain't worth much)

Skip the stupid press light. Looks cool, but it's worthless. Instead get yourself a decent desk lamp setup.

Not sure it's available from your listed vendors, but the camming pin and shell plate bearings are the best $30 upgrade available, imo.

Never seen that primer chute, but looks awesome! Is there a hole in the bottom so I can still run tube into a bucket?

Live primer chute.

Reactions: goosed