• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Mod is the Coolest? 🍻

Which Moderator is the Coolest

• MarinePMI before yesterday’s ban

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • MarinePMI after yesterday’s ban

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

jakelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2011
    Norman, OK
    With all the somber reverence the bear pit demands- choose carefully…

Yesterday @MarinePMI pulled off the only righteous deviation from “one shot - one kill”, one shot - two kills.

IMG_2633.jpeg

He didn’t just banhammer a couple guys trying to list sale ads in the bolt rifles section. He took out both the Ace of shades and the Jack from the club in the Deck de Cocks. And the silence is near deafening. I found myself turning the brightness up on my screen, because my eyes hadn’t adjusted yet.

A jovial toast to “Heroism in Moderation” from @MarinePMI 🍻

-For he’s a jolly good fellow-

Yesterday @MarinePMI pulled off the only righteous deviation from “one shot - one kill”, one shot - two kills.

View attachment 8216782

He didn’t just banhammer a couple guys trying to list sale ads in the bolt rifles section. He took out both the Ace of shades and the Jack from the club in the Deck de Cocks. And the silence is near deafening. I found myself turning the brightness up on my screen, because my eyes hadn’t adjusted yet.

He missed @nagantguy who does seem like he might be trying to reform himself.

Reactions: Ronws

View attachment 8216782

This is why I don’t use the ignore button may miss out on some funny shit.

Aw man, what did I miss?
    Regarding Death from Distance I believe it was a culmination of his threads/posts (glowie-esque) since he joined in August.

As for GreenGLOW I have no idea.

Last edited:
    Reactions: UKDslayer
    In time all thing will be made right.

Good job.

Regarding Death from Distance I believe it was a culmination of his threads/posts since he joined in August.

As for GreenGLOW I have no idea.
    I’m sure his vacation is the same story

Reactions: JR_77
    Coolest mod?

I vote for whichever mod didn’t accidentally delete all 3000 pages of the original Motivational Picture Thread.

‘Twas like the burning of the library at Alexandria… the burning of the Jedi scrolls… the time your mother threw your comic books away…

Oh the humanity!!!

Sirhr

Last edited:
    Coolest mod?

I vote for whichever mod didn’t accidentally delete all 3000 pages of the original Motivational Picture Thread.

‘Twas like the burning of the library at Alexandria… the burning of the Jedi scrolls… the time your mother threw your comic books away…

Oh the humanity!!!

Sirhr
    Hey leave Mike alone. He was stressed out by all of the infighting and girlfriend bashing going on. We did however lose some golden oldies. Now all we have in the archives are some of Shankster’s videos on YouTube.

View attachment 8216782

Man, did you let him even unzip first???

He missed @nagantguy who does seem like he might be trying to reform himself.
    What a mean thing to say about @nagantguy. We should not confuse reticence and taking a breather to gather more steam for reformation.

I once said to my step-grandfather, "Thank you. You are a scholar and gentleman."

He said, "Take that back! There has not been a gentleman in my family for ages!"

Coolest mod?

Oh the humanity!!!

Sirhr
    Why don't they just fire up the tape robot and restore from backups?

• Haha
    Reactions: OldSalty2
    Why don't they just fire up the tape robot and restore from backups?
    This was c.2012 or so… and once nuked, it was nuked. Not sure what the backups were, but it was said to be unrecoverable.

The mod was trying to nuke a single “pink” post that someone had put up, against the rules. But instead of deleting the one image, the whole thread got killed. You can look to post 1 in the current MPT and get the date. Maybe even some discussion on it.

It was a total accident… by chance, I had saved a ton of funny stuff off it and reposted a ton into the new/current MPT. But it was rebuilt from the ground up by a lot of dedicated members!

Sirhr

Last edited:
    With all this talk about dick, I am reminded of this tale of woe.

• Haha
    Reactions: DIBBS