• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which scope

MShort

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Wa
I had a 26” carbon barrel 6.5 cm put together as a loaner for people who don’t have a long range rifle and for my kids to beat on and need some scope advise.

Due to its planned uses I want to keep the budget around $500-800. Prefer mils and ffp.

So what’s the best bang for the buck.

I had a 26” carbon barrel 6.5 cm put together as a loaner for people who don’t have a long range rifle and for my kids to beat on and need some scope advise.

Due to its planned uses I want to keep the budget around $500-800. Prefer mils and ffp.

Given your intended purpose, I'd go with a used Vortex just because you know they will warranty it no matter what. You can get a used PST for that on here and it's about the best there is in that price range imo, especially with the warranty Vortex provides

Check the Arken EP5. For its price range, it’s a damn good scope. Has real Japanese ED glass in it, too. Tracking guarantee, and lifetime no-BS warranty. Good CS, too. 👍🏼

Last edited:

or

Killer closeout price on the PST g2 if you don't need to have the latest reticle.