• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Which TAB SAS for a tigershark

Re: Which TAB SAS for a tigershark

You need to call and get his measurements. Diameter and Length.
I like the solid tube covers, but I also do the one with velcro sometimes depending on how much I take it off to let it cool. Big cal = velcro

David keeps TAB covers in stock, I think there all 2's

The SAS3 version is in production, just not up on the site yet. Didn't I show it to you at SHOT Adam?

It does the same thing as the velcro SAS1 velcro model, but in a more streamlined package that has no velcro.

It looks like a SAS2 shock cord version from a distance but has no shock cord in it at all. The back has an internal ridge to keep it from sliding forward and the front has nothing to keep it from sliding back on the barrel.

Here's a picture of some SAS2 Shock cord covers. You can see that each end is kind of wrinkled up from the shock cord pulling the ends slightly closed.
e3988b19.jpg

Here are two pictures of the SAS3 version. You can see that there are no seams sewn around each end and that the ends are not wrinkled up. The cover comes flush to or maybe just behind the muzzle of the can. As you can see, it's a much more streamlined cover than the velcro version and will allow the cover to easily be slid to the rear to allow the can to cool and then slid back onto the can to resume firing.
c03de1ae.jpg

2e5af1fd.jpg

Here's a SAS1, velcro cover for a complete set of pictures of all three models on one page

c983cc58.jpg

I have the SAS2 and am very happy with it. If I were to do it over again I would go with the SAS3.

Tony, you have made me a SAS3
smile.gif

I have it on a rifle right now! Works great.

You showed me the new belts and sling.

Oh yeah, sorry, I'm still trying to get a handle on things. SHOT has been very good to us so far.