• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White influences in American culture???

I’d say more accurately “Enlightenment Ideals”. Europe is also home to most of the shit ideas out there as well.

True. But I think in this day and age the two are synonyms.

Plenty. The idea of the "noble savage" is a fantasy.

You're welcome to go live with them.

You making shit up again? Where did I say anything about the 'noble savage'? It would likely be preferable to living near you.

kue3va.jpg

i am almost 100% certain that if i lived in a country that was 70% one race....and that race was all conspiring to "make my life miserable"......i would leave that country.

also, when you live in a country that is 70% one race....and someone actually is making your life miserable...of course there is going to be a higher chance they are going to be of the most prevalant race......it doesnt mean there is a grand conspiracy to get you....its statistics.

Was there a question in this I didn't get? I'm confused and not sure I "get it" at all...

VooDoo

i am almost 100% certain that if i lived in a country that was 70% one race....and that race was all conspiring to "make my life miserable"......i would leave that country.

also, when you live in a country that is 70% one race....and someone actually is making your life miserable...of course there is going to be a higher chance they are going to be of the most prevalant race......it doesnt mean there is a grand conspiracy to get you....its statistics.

Of course, if she wants to experience true misery, she can just take a walk by herself through the inner city regions of Chicago, Detroit, or Minneapolis with a sexy dress on... On the plus side, she will never see any white people, and by the time a (possible) white cop arrives, she would probably already be occupying space in a dumpster next to heroin needles and empty Spice packets...

Reactions: Josh1978 and ...
Lol if that had been forced on “people of color” they would not be in the mess they are in.

Sounds like more America haters. The people of color can go back to the shit hole countries they came from
Reparations or Repatriation? Blaming an entire race, based on skin color, for your own failings? The very definition of racism.

They should get the reparations from the people that sold them into slavery.
And deduct 55 years of public assistance/entitlements payments, since the Great Society plan to wipe out poverty. These are already one variation on the reparations idea, an attempt to buy off the black race, pleading with them to behave. "How did that work out for ya"? The privilege(not white) has become a right, and they now demand more, not because of any degree of achievement, but, yes, because of skin color. The limp-wristed limousine latte liberals are once again on the run, petrified of the mean black man, and it's time to make the most of it. This time it's a bold move toward Marxism, via BLM .

Which unfortunately is probably the truth.

No administration has done anything really to help impoverished predominantly African American communities with their policies. They love to pretend that they do though.
Unless you consider the roughly 15 Trillion in wealth transfer following Johnson's war on poverty program. The privilege(and I don't mean white) has become right. The rest of the world combined hasn't confiscated and transferred that much wealth, in the interest of aiding minorities. How has that worked out? Maybe 15 Trillion more would do the job?

Nevermind slavery started in North America when a black man, Anthony Johnson, sued to keep his indentured servant as a slave indefinitely.

Or the fatal flaw in the reparations argument. Without slavery, lots of blacks in America would be living in Africa today, if their ancestors had survived tribal wars, disease, and famines.

I can't believe that no one has called out the obvious. If those claiming I am inherently racist would just follow the helpful hints on the flyer, we'd all get along and THEY whould't need uncle sugar ruining their lives.

Reactions: quietmike
i like new england clam chowder.

He is a good kid. Just a slow starter. Momma didn't want to just throw him out.
My stepson is rude, disrespectful and has little interest in working. Told him that we would pay for college but he doesn’t want to put in the work. He is quickly becoming one of these far leftist people that believes he is owed something.

• Sad
Reactions: Jscb1b
Reactions: Fig
A glance at the founding fathers and their ideals is a start.
This culture/ideology is still drawing folks from all over the world.
Are these ideals a result of skin color or insight into living as free men?
While small minorities are bitching with the help of the msm none seem to be
making any plans to leave for greener pastures.
Their ideals would make this place like many folks have left to get here.
The controllers used their kind to make it that way and would like to repeat it here.

R

If you'd like to waste your time telling these commies what fools they are:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Despite having decided a couple months ago that the best way to communicate with my us rep is to use plenty of curse words and suggestions that he fornicate with himself, I think I'll pass along some of the statements with links that these commie taxwhores are spouting.

I only have two kids. According to that chart I need to see if wifey could pop out another 1/3 of a child.

Reactions: Josh1978
I read somewhere the other day that expecting people to be on time is racist.