• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White Supremacist Liberals: My Head Is Starting to Spin

wouldnt be a first for the dems

Hillary-Clinton-Robert-Byrd.jpg

Not really all that surprising, the Communists, Democrats and SJW types only "care" about the rights of and respect for "minorities" and "protected classes of people" when they play good little servants and get in line to do exactly as their "betters" say, and vote the way they are "supposed to".

They get really upset when you step outside the mold.
For example if happen to be a Trump supporter who has a darker skin tone and can claim ancestors of dark skin tone from Africa...
Or if you happen to be from just south of the border, but don't want to go along with what you are "supposed" to believe on abortion.

Not really all that surprising, the Communists, Democrats and SJW types only "care" about the rights of and respect for "minorities" and "protected classes of people" when they play good little servants and get in line to do exactly as their "betters" say, and vote the way they are "supposed to".

They get really upset when you step outside the mold.
For example if happen to be a Trump supporter who has a darker skin tone and can claim ancestors of dark skin tone from Africa...
Or if you happen to be from just south of the border, but don't want to go along with what you are "supposed" to believe on abortion.

I think the issue for me, like it is for others, is that we're still a bit brain-mired in the 60s image of mostly peaceful tripped-out hippies dodging the brown acid. They've changed, but the schema dies hard within.

Dude’s pretty much calling these crazy maniac fucks out on their sanctimony and lies.