• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Math professor claims equation 2+2=4 'reeks of white supremacist patriarchy'

The left lost its mind years ago, now it’s just socially acceptable for them to say the things that they have been saying privately in public. In the end they do more damage to those they are supposedly trying to help than they can fathom, because in the end the job market can only support a limited number of idiots.

The proper response to anyone making such ludicrous statements should be "dayuuum yo, did yo' pops beat yo' head in the wall when you was a toddler cuz he lost at Call of Duty or some??? You need to get checked out, B. Seriously. Cuz you wilin' out right now. You even listening to what you sayin?"...

IIRC the majority of modern math came from the Arabs, she (the math professor) should go to Saudi Arabia and preach to the Saudis about how their math is racist and sexist.
Correct on all points.
“Al Jab-ree” was the originator of algebra.
Lived in Saudi, seen how politically incorrect, loud mouth libs are handled.
I’m sure she’ll be appreciated by the 84 year old sheep herder she is assigned to.

The 'tards don't like anything to be concrete it's about how you feel and making you feel warm and fuzzy about how important you are and your right to force your wrong opinion into the face of right.

Attachments

• HesY88K.jpg
    HesY88K.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Haha
Reactions: BScore and Dirty D
Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent headline did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul....

Oh and by the way, 2+2=4 in this universe.

Article is from 2020 but the best part is at the bottom, proper English is now racist too.

• Haha
Reactions: Two36
Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent headline did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul....

Oh and by the way, 2+2=4 in this universe.
Points for the Billy Madison reference.

Points for the Billy Madison reference.
I've got this on my 'Need to Memorize' list so I can just fire it off at a moment's notice. I've never seen the movie, but I need to order it.

But does he know what a woman is?

Muslims don’t eat pig meat
I’ll disagree. I can assure you DD, that the best way to acquire state secrets in the Middle East is with copious gifts of home delivered bacon and Johnny Walker, followed by a week long overseas conference at the Ambassador Hotel in Bangkok.
Seriously.

IIRC the majority of modern math came from the Arabs, she (the math professor) should go to Saudi Arabia and preach to the Saudis about how their math is racist and sexist.

Really? Al-gebra is not modern math. Modern mathematics began with differential and integral calculus which was discovered in Europe after the works of Euclid and Archimedes were rediscovered. Algebra was a side show and still is.

Is it that somehow she is suggesting that minorities cannot do math like white supremacists can, and that is her basis for such a statement ?

Isn't suggesting that racist in and of it's self ?

Hmm, food for thought.

Really? Al-gebra is not modern math. Modern mathematics began with differential and integral calculus which was discovered in Europe after the works of Euclid and Archimedes were rediscovered. Algebra was a side show and still is.
1654494172785.jpeg

Reactions: Oldloser
I always hated math as a child, but when I was asked, I could never give a good explanation why.

now it's clear to me. Math is racist. As reparations, I want my GPA changed on my 30 year old college transcripts, and I want full financial reimbursement for the jobs that I did not get thanks to this racist subject.

As a guy with a Mathematics degree and an engineering degree, a true disciple of Mathematics, I find it incredible that a math prof has no idea where and how the religion was started.

It's only racist to those who just can't grasp the concept.