• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whitmer Admin Sics Michigan Cops on 77-Year-Old Barber Defying Shutdown

So lets recap incase people needed some highlights on whats been going on in more cases than just this. I'm not talking specific occurances, but rather, generalizations to help you plan in the future.

- The government, in any shape or form, is not coming to help or bail you out in any meaningful way. If your plan includes 'get help from the government/state/city' your plan sucks. Plus, do you really want the braintrust of retards that these organizations are comprised of 'helping' you?

- Most of individual citizens' problems will ironically be caused by the same government and almost always under the repeated guise of safety. The more times you hear the word safety/safe, the more fucked you are going to be. I for one, especially since 9/11, basically want the exact opposite of what is considered 'safety' as you are actually less safe from it. Funny how that works.

- While there are great LEO's, going off of statistics and based on things like the SCOTUS 'no duty to protect you' ruling, if your plan includes either the police keeing you 'safe' (theres that word again) and/or assuming that your police are the 'good guys' in that they won't follow questionable/outright illegal orders they are given, your plan again, sucks. LEO philosophy over the last decade has devolved into 'if its not illegal, take it to court and let the judge figure it out' at best, to downright following any order because they are 'doing their job', and who doesn't like a great dental plan? Outside of a few good ones, the police are not on your side.

- Take a page from the illegal aliens' playbook; make something that is 'illegal' both commonplace as well as 'too big to fail' by not hiding it and en masse, openly mocking it. This becomes the new normal. Only people who defy things in ones and twos are taken down and made examples of.

Wish I could like this twice.

So fucking tired of hearing, seeing, being inundated by the words 'safe', 'safety', 'health and safety'. You can always tell when words are being co-opted for ulterior motives when you get saturated to the point of wanting to punch the next person you hear it from.

Reactions: The D
Wish I could like this twice.

So fucking tired of hearing, seeing, being inundated by the words 'safe', 'safety', 'health and safety'. You can always tell when words are being co-opted for ulterior motives when you get saturated to the point of wanting to punch the next person you hear it from.
Like “national security” and “for the children” for me