• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whitmer Kidnapping Plot was 'Pushed' by FBI Informant Who Plotted 'Crackpot' Scheme The informant was paid $8,600 to foment this scheme

That cannot be true!! Our alphabet groups would NEVER entrap citizens.

The real question here is would you take ol power hungry queen for a ride if you and her we’re single and ready to mingle?

View attachment 7445632

8F0B6FD1-F98D-44D9-B983-12B741555321.gif

Setting up this faux coup proves that heir Whitmer is "down with the struggle" fighting against all those white supremacist, deplorable, bitter clingers, etc. She on the side of da little peoples even though she's a rich old whitey like most establishment political class.

I thought this would dominate the news every day till the election, but once the media found out their reporting that this was "right-wing" militias was fake news it's been total blackout/radio silence. It's like this story didn't even happen it's down the memory hole so fast.

Imagine if these retards gave their little manifesto speeches on YouTube in front of a Nazi flag rather than an ANTIFA flag! You don't think that shit would be on 24/7 on CNN? ANTIFA is completely protected by the MSM and the Soros prosecutors, and that's not fucking conspiracy theory. It's plain as fucking day and totally out in the open.

When’s the last time you saw a tyrant mrs piggy in playboy or a strip club.

Most men ain’t into that

Where is 60-Minutes on this? Where is the American Media making sure that folks are accountable for their actions? The 5th estate, so to speak?

I mean... wtf...

Oh, wait. They are all propagandists for the DNC. The Goebbels of 2020... Where is Leni Riefenstahl and her production company making these films? While Zuckersteinowitzbergosteen... suppresses the stories on Fakebook.

Wow... they want to see the real facists? It is them.

Sirhr

she looks like a stepford wife.

I thought this would dominate the news every day till the election, but once the media found out their reporting that this was "right-wing" militias was fake news it's been total blackout/radio silence. It's like this story didn't even happen it's down the memory hole so fast.

Imagine if these retards gave their little manifesto speeches on YouTube in front of a Nazi flag rather than an ANTIFA flag! You don't think that shit would be on 24/7 on CNN? ANTIFA is completely protected by the MSM and the Soros prosecutors, and that's not fucking conspiracy theory. It's plain as fucking day and totally out in the open.
Worse than that... they 'changed' the motive from kidnapping to "The little antifas were just going to attempt to arrest her."

So it was just a prank. No federal crime. No need for the FBI. Nothing to see here. None of the participants were ANTIFA/BLM. All a right wing conspiracy theory.

Color me surprised!!!

SIrhr

Reactions: TACC
Other than the husband, then again maybe not since it might be doing him a favor, who would pay a ransom for her? This story was fishy from the get go.

Reactions: deersniper
Wasn't there just a small scale version of this hoax in California? Some Lady faked a kidnapping to gin up sympathy to get votes at the last minute. I feel like that didn't work for her either.