• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Who all is going to Raton?

Re: Who all is going to Raton?

I'll be there late Sunday afternoon, and out for the Mon AM practice. Not planning on shooting in the team comp Thurs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there late Sunday afternoon, and out for the Mon AM practice. Not planning on shooting in the team comp Thurs. </div></div>

Good luck to you and Gary, Keep us posted if you can.

Diego

Thanks my friend! Looks like the wind and weather conditions this week for the SOA matches at Raton have been all over the place, so we'll have to see how things shape up for next week. I'll try to post some pics and the scores every day, although as I mentioned, I have other plans on Thurs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diego-ted</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there late Sunday afternoon, and out for the Mon AM practice. Not planning on shooting in the team comp Thurs. </div></div>

Good luck to you and Gary, Keep us posted if you can.

Diego </div></div>

2nd that, good luck, and pass it on to Gary for me.

Made it as far as Enid, OK yesterday. Be there by mid day today.

Anyone look at the weather tomorrow? Glad it's a practice day. Winds look to be 20MPH by the time we're shooting.

If it does blow like that, it'll be the first time all week. Fine by me... thats what I came to Raton *for*
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: memilanuk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it does blow like that, it'll be the first time all week. Fine by me... <span style="color: #FF0000">thats what I came to Raton *for*</span>
wink.gif
</div></div>

A fishtailing 20+ mph headwind? You sir, are a glutton for punishment (LOL)! Anyone know what the format for practice tomorrow will be?

Colors @ 0730-ish, squadding by 0800, first relay shoots @ 0830. I think its supposed to be something like three strings of 2+15 @ 1000... I'll probably cork off ~10 rounds of my 'other' load to verify come-ups and call it a day. Been here since a week ago Thursday... I need a friggin' day off.

Winds will probably pick up more this afternoon as a cold front pushes through the area into Sunday.

Good luck to all of the shooters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Winds will probably pick up more this afternoon as a cold front pushes through the area into Sunday.</div></div>

Matches finished up on Friday...