• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who are all the moderators ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There certainly is a lot to unpack in this thread, but I would liken that to the scene in "Fight Club" where the characters raided the liposuction dumpster. Fredhammer is reaching quite the legendary status of being the only member to be banned for trolling in a trolling thread. This is sheer paradoxical hilarity and entertainment.

Fucking grown ass men reporting others? Unbelievable. That's some kindergarten shit.
Which one of you diaper wearing POS ' is reporting others? Just go ahead and put tatle tail under your name.
You should work for LCRA if you want to see some grown ass, 'Bubba' tattle tails.

It would put your sister to shame.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I mean everyone
To put things into perspective, I think all the fellas in this thread would have a riot of a time at a Thanksgiving day function! I mean riot as in a good thing too.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
To put things into perspective, I think all the fellas in this thread would have a riot of a time at a Thanksgiving day function! I mean riot as in a good thing too.
Everyone that showed up would walk through the door like this:

whats-going.gif

Yea but you're from Texas.
And.....you know what they say about Texans.

Reactions: Ronin22
Im not up on hip terms. Can someone lay out what a boomer is compared to other age/era. Inquiring mind are asking for a friend. In MIL.

I think 'Boomer' is my group, after WWII?

-Greatest Generation.-1920-1960?

-Boomer-1946-1970?

-

-Generation Z or is it X?

-Generaton Douchebag?-2095-2023?
FT_19.01.17_generations_2019.png

According to Pew research.

Reactions: Maggot
Hmmm...pretty sure trolling is against the forum rules. Maybe take a day off to think about it (and review the forum rules).
I did exactly what you told me to do. I thought about it, and I read the forum rules. I seek some further clarification, however, so that I might not reoffend.

Since there is no definition of the term "trolling" mentioned in the forum rules, I will consider that the SH forum rules author meant for the term to align with what has been defined by the cited sources below:

The Oxford Dictionary describes trolling as making “a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them”.

The Urban Dictionary "the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument."

It has been customary for the last 20yrs that the bear pit relaxes or plain does not administer the rules as they are in the technical forums. I do not see how my posts in comparison to the the multitude of posts made in the same spirit of mine dictates my banishment.

@Lowlight - could you please give your attention to this matter.

I did exactly what you told me to do. I thought about it, and I read the forum rules. I seek some further clarification, however, so that I might not reoffend.

Since there is no definition of the term "trolling" mentioned in the forum rules, I will consider that the SH forum rules author meant for the term to align with what has been defined by the cited sources below:

The Oxford Dictionary describes trolling as making “a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them”.

The Urban Dictionary "the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument."

It has been customary for the last 20yrs that the bear pit relaxes or plain does not administer the rules as they are in the technical forums. I do not see how my posts in comparison to the the multitude of posts made in the same spirit of mine dictates my banishment.

Wow, you've been a member here since 2006 and you still haven't learned the 0th law of the hide: "don't bother Frank with your petty bullshit"

Is this post intended to provoke mods and or annoy Frank?

Oh Jeebuz, yer not fucking serious, are you ? :rolleyes:

Now this is a response I can get behind!

• Haha
Reactions: HPIguy and eca7891
See this is what I mean

Your new here

You are using a stolen or hacked account.

@Sparky come handle this mofo
You have been reported as trolling. Moderators hid your offense by deletion. You are still at your trolling.

@Lowlight - since your moderators are corrupt and have no sense of the equal application of the rules of the forum, do please give your attention.

You have been reported as trolling. Moderators hid your offense by deletion. You are still at your trolling.

@Lowlight - since your moderators are corrupt and have no sense of the equal application of the rules of the forum, do please give your attention.
"You spoke as if you'd been poked in the nose with a dick"
-some Ukrainian guy

This is the most blatant evidence of institutional bias and corruption I have witnessed on an internet forum. I doubt @Lowlight has even seen the posts.

If I get a ban banner you all know I speak the truth. Insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.