• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who are the Glowies in our midst?

As it turns out, they have started making a list.

Glowies? I met one in person once.
Passively knew this guy and I wasn’t sure about him to start with, then one day he handed me a paper, I unfolded it and it was a bunch of dimensions of some thing I didn’t know, then he pulls out of his pocket an actual finished part. He says he wants ten made to start with and probably a lot more in the future, says “there is really good cash involved here”. I asked what it was, he was vague, but I began to realize it was an ar part, an “ought o sear”. I quickly shoved it all back in his hand and made it very clear I didn’t want any part of it.
He insisted I’m “only making a metal part, nothing illegal “ to which I said “I like deciding my own meals and bedtime fella, you can drop dead.
I was sure to spread the word to all I knew that this guy was NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
He was either an idiot, a glowie, or likely both.
You almost got Ruby Ridged.

5DE21C0E-4CE8-4933-867A-EA36F4FFACAF.png