• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who bought up all the Wolf ammo from Midway??

bubajoe

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2010
South Carolina
Which ones of you snatched up all the Wolf Match ammo from Midway this afternoon? I got two emails from Midway that cases (5000 rounds) and boxes of 500 rounds had arrived. Within 10 minutes I was on their site and they were sold out. I'm down to my last 4k rounds of wolf and summer hasn't even started.

Anyone successfully get some?

Prices are insane. But that gunbot works well once you figure the settings out and are near a computer all day. Just leave it running and make sure you respond when the alarm goes off.

I clicked on the links within 5 seconds of receiving the notifications and they were sold out. Something's not kosher here.

I picked these up from Champions choice. They never show it in stock, but they will allow you to backorder. I ordered these two last Wednesday night, they were backordered. I got shipping confirmation Thursday night. I got them this past Tuesday when I got home from work.

viewFile.html

Good luck in your search.

Wow I followed the link and sk ammo is $25 a box of 50. That's ridiculous. I would never buy anything from those people(bulkammo.com). Midway sells it for $7.99 a box

I clicked on the links within 5 seconds of receiving the notifications and they were sold out. Something's not kosher here.

Internet email delivery is not always instantaneous. Email is transferred on a store and forward system.

Come on so you would pay that price for sk ammo?

Hell no. But you can bitch about the prices all you want. My point being that availability is a serious issue at the moment. The only people with ammo in stock are selling it at a high premium.

I just find places that allow back orders and then wait. Don't expect to find popular stuff in stock at reasonable prices.

Hell no. But you can bitch about the prices all you want. My point being that availability is a serious issue at the moment. The only people with ammo in stock are selling it at a high premium.

I just find places that allow back orders and then wait. Don't expect to find popular stuff in stock at reasonable prices.

No I see your point, but I sure will remember those that jacked the prices up

No I see your point, but I sure will remember those that jacked the prices up

Its frustrating, but it makes sense. The vendors work year round to maintain stock to sell. They are the ones with huge investments of time and money.

It only makes sense to price it high enough to keep it all from vanishing instantly. They have to increase prices and limit quantities. Otherwise a handful of folks, with time on their hands(and no investment) will simply whip out a credit card and buy it all. Then straight to the internet to flip it.

I picked these up from Champions choice. They never show it in stock, but they will allow you to backorder. I ordered these two last Wednesday night, they were backordered. I got shipping confirmation Thursday night. I got them this past Tuesday when I got home from work.

viewFile.html

Good luck in your search.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Placed an order for a brick this morning. I had never heard of this company until you mentioned them. It was NOT in stock, but they did allow me to backorder.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Placed an order for a brick this morning. I had never heard of this company until you mentioned them. It was NOT in stock, but they did allow me to backorder.

I may or maynot know a guy who has a shelf in his safe dedicated for Wolf MT....If your out let me know.

So that's where it all went :)! I'm not out, just was time to re-stock. Should have done it a while back I guess. Tis the time of year for my annual spring critter/starling eradication program to go into effect. Thanks for the offer. I'll keep "that guy" in mind.

So that's where it all went :)! I'm not out, just was time to re-stock. Should have done it a while back I guess. Tis the time of year for my annual spring critter/starling eradication program to go into effect. Thanks for the offer. I'll keep "that guy" in mind.

There was always a guy at the CR gunshows that sold bricks of Wolf MT for a good price. Getting my pocket knife sharpened and picking up a brick was the only reason I went to those shows. That all changed about 6 months ago but it was good while it lasted....

[Just FYI, thereis supposedly a congressional hearing going on into gov't buying up all the ammo, especially by the DHS. They already have a couple billion rounds and just requested funds to buy another 300K rounds. Sounds like war build up to me.

QUOTE=300LW;2401644]I clicked on the links within 5 seconds of receiving the notifications and they were sold out. Something's not kosher here.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a brick of Match Extra last Thursday from Champions Choice. It was backordered at the time, but received an email shipping notice from them today. Price was not bad either.

I ordered 2000 rounds but canceled my order today because I bought. 50 rounds this past weekend to try and my sako did not like it at all. So I reordered some RWS instead. So they have 2000 rounds that were allocated for me

Dang midway sent me a notification email saying winchester was in stock, clicked the link and it was already out of stock.

Dang midway sent me a notification email saying winchester was in stock, clicked the link and it was already out of stock.

TIP: Immediately go to Brownells or other similar vendors. Usually manufacturers ship out the product to all the vendors at the same time. It hits the vendors in waves.