• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who did I piss off now ...

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Either Someone was banned or I said something evil on the podcast,

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 4.45.16 PM.png

FYI, I barely ban people myself anymore so if you are pissed off you were banned, too bad

Also if you were accidentally flagged as a spam account, most likely our automated system did that, we tell you to contact us if this was done in error. People get extremely pissed our automated security catches them

But I get it, people like to think I am prowling the forum in the shadows, looking for a reason to ban people, no, odds are, I wasn't even on the site when it happened

I'm not sure about the claim, I can call my MoM and ask here, but doubtful the person was being truthful.... LOL

Who was that clown that changed his name to f frank or whatever….

My guess.

I did this the other day on YouTube

Some douche popped into an Older Video of mine with me wearing a Shemagh in Green and White, it's a bit fancier and not a tactical one...

He posted, Cute Shemagh, and my response was, No you can't date me ...

Some douche popped into an Older Video of mine with me wearing a Shemagh in Green and White, it's a bit fancier and not a tactical one...

Just one date? What if I buy you a hot dog and ask you to eat it without the bun…no handed

Somebody be talking about your mom Frank! You gonna go all Ethan Ralph on them? ;)

Skip to 13:09 if it doesn't start there on it's own.

That shit made me laugh my ass off. It’s the simple jestures that mean the most.

I wonder if Jerry is all full up on ammo and it’s getting too hot to ride?

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate

Two in one week, the boat and now this? Its a conspiracy, LL. Theyre out to get you.

How do you know he wanted to date? Some folks just want to screw.

Id say your living rent free in some wack jobs head push , push it's your moral obligation to find out who that is and help them off the edge of a cliff all while waving the queens wave at them as they fall and laughing at them . they must have a crush on you bad . lol

In the spirit of this thread, you should have told him you got it out of his mom’s closet

Reactions: Eddystone
    But can we just have a say mean shit about Frank thread? You know, just for fun. Kind of like a roast but where we don't say things that are true but instead just make up the most outlandish shit we can think of. I think it'd be a blast for everyone involved and since Frank is pretty secure in who and what he is it won't affect him a lick and he can finally get a good laugh instead of just crap crap crap crap.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Rumor is Frank is still a virgin... might what to check with the Ministry of Truth on that.

Reactions: Lowlight
    I would do a beat up Frank thread,

I would even send a prize too the best insult

You have to balance hurt with humor, hateful HaHa is the best

But I would do that lol

Frank is so short, he needs high heels to complete a stage.

I know. Lame.