• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who has a Shrike Upper???

Redman797

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2012
So I want to get hold of a shrike upper...

I know there backordered and some people have had some MAJOR issues with trying to get them with the whole years of waiting thing... I've looked into the Valkrie ones too.

But who has them in stock, and has anyone used them on registered lowers? Are there any feeding issues with em?

Thanks.

Re: Who has a Shrike Upper???

There not in stock...any where. Check gunbroker or another action site for one to pop up. $5k starting price is typical.

Re: Who has a Shrike Upper???

The last shrike I heard of on the market was a while back in the for sale section of arfcom with a lot of other big money toys. Best I remember asking price was knocking around the 7k range. I, like the folks posting above me, do not believe them to still be produced. Best bet is an auction site or possibly attending Knob Creek or the giant Wannamacher (how do you spell that) gun show in Tulsa. If I were looking for one those are the two places I would start.