• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who has installed an IMUNS?

GhostFace

Verified Asshole
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2003
    Indiana
    I bumped an old thread in the smithing section and no one has replied. I can't find a PDF instruction on it either. From what I have read you drive a pin out and that should release the front sling attachments. Then use some type of oil to release and rubber thingy that holds the sling attachments. Insert the IMUNS , sling attachments , disregard the rubber thingy and reinsert the cross pin. Is that how it works? I read the instructions that come with the IMUNS are vague at best and I couldn't find any info on the net so that is why I am asking. I should have the unit in hand on Tuesday but I would like to know how to install it before hand. My chassis does not have the spigot to remove. Any help is appreciated!

Getting ahold of someone there is hit or miss most of the time. No one has installed one of these? Hard to believe....

I know what you mean. I have installed two. I agree that you should be able to stumble thru the install once you have it in hand. It starts to make more sense once you take off the stock sides and can see more of the parts you will be working with.

That wasn't hard at all, took all of 10 minutes to install. Thanks guys!