• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is betting against Brady this weekend

Not betting. Haven't watched a snap all season due to the Commies bitching about America.

Until the Championships. Mahomes is an amazing talent and their D is very speedy, so, to answer the original question... I'd take Chiefs -3 all day every day for what that is worth. Too many weapons on O to defend IMO.

Give Brady his props indeed but they do not have a Biden bowl (vs ATL) again. Injuries be damned. KC is very quick to the ball on D and Mahomes is the new Brady IMO.

Too damned cold/snowy to get a proper grilling going tonight, moved the Chicken enchiladas into the house (cast iron to the rescue) and may land in OM NOM NOM before long. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
One of my favorites was when they had the Nigerian nightmare as their running back. That dude just ran through people.

steve-atwater-christian-okoye.gif

tenor.gif

🤠

Patriots vs. Broncos 2015 season AFC Championship (Jan 2016) No way in HELL I was gonna miss Manning and Brady go head to head and Von eat Brady's lunch all day long.

IMG_3012.JPG

peyton_comic-1-674x1024.png

I was trolling this dude ALL game long. I kept buying him beers and he kept giving them to his buddy who was Bronco fan. Best day EVER.

IMG_3005.JPG

And after HATING Brady for years, I've come to respect and like the guy. He's with no doubt the GOAT. Win or lose on Sunday, he proved that this year to anyone questioning it before.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
We could witness history if TB wins. First time a team wins a super bowl in their home stadium. That's a pretty big deal.

I'm going with the Chiefs to repeat. It doesn't hurt that I live local to KC or that I've been partial to the Chiefs since I was a kid.
I'm tired of seeing Brady but do respect his accomplishments.

Brady had a lot of help from the zebras with late, deep pass interference calls. Almost thought it was a part of the offense. Right on cue with the game on the line. And while we're on the subject, can anyone ever explain not giving the ball to Lynch on the goal line? Seattle/Carroll over thought that one.
Trip down memory lane.
Got to admit that infielders at quarterback are fun to watch.

Brady had a lot of help from the zebras with late, deep pass interference calls. Almost thought it was a part of the offense. Right on cue with the game on the line. And while we're on the subject, can anyone ever explain not giving the ball to Lynch on the goal line? Seattle/Carroll over thought that one.
Trip down memory lane.
That not give Beastmode the ball was the single most stupid fucking decision ever made in football.

I wont watch it but Ill not bet against Brady and the Bucs.

Bucs-48
Chiefs- 42

And while we're on the subject, can anyone ever explain not giving the ball to Lynch on the goal line? Seattle/Carroll over thought that one.

That not give Beastmode the ball was the single most stupid fucking decision ever made in football.

It was actually a pretty clever move. Given the situation, it was really the best decision Carroll had.

Seattle had 1st and goal with about 40 seconds left and no timeouts. If they had two minutes or any timeouts, Beast Mode x 4 wins the Super Bowl.

They absolutely had to run a play that would stop the clock. If it came to 3rd down, Patriots would know it's a pass. No brainer, slam dunk, no guessing required. Doing it on 2nd down was their opportunity for deception and a little trickery. If it hadn't been picked and still didn't score, 3rd down and 4th down would have been Beast Mode.

I'm a huge Patriots fan and had to watch that game in a room full of Seahawk fans. Let me tell you I had a lot of trash talking coming my way. Especially on that last drive. They were so absolutely certain that between Russell Wilson and Beast Mode, they were going to win. I actually felt sorry for them in their despair.

Hard to tell. Brady has a lot of experience in big games, though. I think he has a big claim for being GOAT. If he pulls this one off, even more so. I am rooting for him this time.

Fuck them all. Take the advertising dollars out of all sports. Make it all pay per view and stadium sales, then we’ll see what they are really worth.
Seriously, what can you buy today that doesn’t have money invested in some pro sport. Why should I pay for sports I have no interest in supporting?

Reactions: Aftermath
I think they will make too much of a big deal about the female ref ... too much fucking grandstanding. Guys act like they won the game making one play. Don't get me started on NBA. I'll make chili and cornbread, maybe a few wings and chase my grandkids outta the room with some .3 moa farts
I'm ready for some nascar also

I don't know who will win. But, I've learned that if it comes down to Brady with the ball, down by less than 7, and 60 seconds left, kiss your a$$ goodbye.

It was actually a pretty clever move. Given the situation, it was really the best decision Carroll had.

Seattle had 1st and goal with about 40 seconds left and no timeouts. If they had two minutes or any timeouts, Beast Mode x 4 wins the Super Bowl.

They absolutely had to run a play that would stop the clock. If it came to 3rd down, Patriots would know it's a pass. No brainer, slam dunk, no guessing required. Doing it on 2nd down was their opportunity for deception and a little trickery. If it hadn't been picked and still didn't score, 3rd down and 4th down would have been Beast Mode.

I'm a huge Patriots fan and had to watch that game in a room full of Seahawk fans. Let me tell you I had a lot of trash talking coming my way. Especially on that last drive. They were so absolutely certain that between Russell Wilson and Beast Mode, they were going to win. I actually felt sorry for them in their despair.
Recall that Lynch had just taken the ball for 7-15 yards per carry from about the 15 yard line. They weren't going to stop him from the half yard line. No fucking way.
Besides, he had done as stated. Give him the ball and let him have a little more satisfaction.
No, that was gum boys stupidest fuck up ever.

Fuck them all. Take the advertising dollars out of all sports. Make it all pay per view and stadium sales, then we’ll see what they are really worth.
Seriously, what can you buy today that doesn’t have money invested in some pro sport. Why should I pay for sports I have no interest in supporting?
I don't care if someone watches or attends or pays way too fucking much for some jersey but I don't like that the NFL is given tax dollars AND tax exempt status.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Well, if the Military wasn't buying ad space to prostrate the flag and televise the anthem to the masses to boost recruitment we wouldn't be in spot.

Blame the DoD for how that money is spent.

The whole NFL televising the national anthem and displaying the flag is a tradition less than 10 years old.

Patriots vs. Broncos 2015 season AFC Championship (Jan 2016) No way in HELL I was gonna miss Manning and Brady go head to head and Von eat Brady's lunch all day long.

View attachment 7547592

View attachment 7547594

I was trolling this dude ALL game long. I kept buying him beers and he kept giving them to his buddy who was Bronco fan. Best day EVER.

View attachment 7547593
Hah! I was there too. Great game - a rough day for Brady!

if KC’s D can put that kind of pressure on Brady they can win it. It’ll be a fun game.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I think they will make too much of a big deal about the female ref ... too much fucking grandstanding. Guys act like they won the game making one play. Don't get me started on NBA. I'll make chili and cornbread, maybe a few wings and chase my grandkids outta the room with some .3 moa farts
I'm ready for some nascar also
Chase your grandkids out side and do something fun with them.
Take something apart and put it back together
Burn something
Shoot something
Ride something
Get dirty
Cut something
Make some noise

We are marching towards WW3 or world economic collapse and you guys are going to watch men in tights chase a magic bean?

me too!

I got stuff for deep dish pizza and wings. No friends over this year because fuck all of you.

GO AVALANCHE! The 3rd inning should be the best. You know, where Frodo gets the snitch and Darth Vader finally gets the keys to the Galactica?

I love mushrooms.

Fuck you you pos we had a chicken disappeared last night. It’s not funny! She was a white chicken. Do you think anyone is Marching on her behalf. Fuck no! Worst part is I think it was a gd setup. There was more white chickens and now they is equal with the darkies. Now All them fucking bitches stand around and expect me to feed them. Just shitting everywhere! It’s all sideways.View attachment 7547510
What information did your chicken have on Hillary?
Chicken Nugget did not kill herself!

Reactions: SonicBurlap
Tom and his team of brutes made my boy Aaron sad, so upset in fact he has taken up with some B list actress and according to Yahoo sports is "Hellbent on revenge" against the Packers. Tense times here in Titletown. So I hope it's a tie 0-0

i’m rooting for brady. brady in a super bowl at HOME...... it was just meant to be. however it seems like the end of an era. i think breeze is done. with the amazing career brady has had i’d like to see him go out with a bang. if breeze retires it will be a long time b4 anyone can catch brady’s records, if ever.
for a while i boycotted the nfl. then i thought why let they assholes take something away from my i’ve enjoyed my entire life. shame on the owners for not controlling their employees while on company time. GOAT .......BRADY

Burn something
Shoot something
Ride something
Get dirty
Cut something
Make some noise
We already do that, they were "helping me" build the new patio cover. We hit Bass Pro for some fishing supplies, etc. Sunday is just another get together.

Trip down memory lane.
Sure, let's discuss the calls that assisted Mahomes in his first superbowl win. They were also right on time.

Reactions: Howland
Recall that Lynch had just taken the ball for 7-15 yards per carry from about the 15 yard line. They weren't going to stop him from the half yard line. No fucking way.
Besides, he had done as stated. Give him the ball and let him have a little more satisfaction.
No, that was gum boys stupidest fuck up ever.
He was stopped on previous plays. Going against a stout d-line in a goal line formation, the call was fine. Butler just made a really great play.

Burn something
Shoot something
Ride something
Get dirty
Cut something
Make some noise

...shoot a match in Orlando, come home and clean guns, load ammo, watch westerns on the Grit channel.

Is this big game at the Colosseum? Entertaining the people while the city burns.
Good news Pedo Jo is not backing off of the $1400 payment to the people.

Brady who?

Seriously, no way I can watch the game. The Mrs will have monopolized the TV for watching the Puppy Bowl.

And I don’t think I’ll be missing out on anything. I’m gonna build another AR instead!

Fuck all pro sports, that includes college and the Olympics. Why do grown men watch other grown men who have no other value but to play with a ball.

The Olympics have trap, skeet, biathlon, shooting sports and the girls skating.

And who doesn't like the Jamaican Bobsled team.

Brakes, what brakes mon ?

Reactions: SonicBurlap
Well I know someone who has never had a threesome. If the two women are not a little interested in each other it is not as much fun. While you are serving one, she is licking the other , getting her ready for you.

I'm sure the two other trannys were portraying women when your drunken 2am threesome took place. Here's a clue...the poke in the middle was not a flashlight.