• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is betting against Brady this weekend

KC knows how to come back. Let's see how complacent the play calling becomes. I think they have the Bucs D figured out a bit.

Looking favorable for another Brady win. We'll see. There's still a second half to play. But I gotta say, the Bucs have the Chiefs talking to themselves. The penalties for the Chiefs have killed them so far.

Like Romo has said, the Chiefs are known to play a little handsy on defense. The officials are calling them for it and I don't think they can understand the meaning of Holding and Pass Interference.

Play ball..... sorry wrong sport.......

All I got so far is some very lame holding penalties and extremely mediocre musical "talent." Throw in some SJW BS commercials... meh. Since the opening music-who are these people?

At least the wing and poppers were happening tonight.

This here is exactly why the NFL is dying a horrible death IMO. What happened to this league?!

More booze is the the answer.

PS: Mahomes struggling. Losing those Tackles is gonna haunt him-he is getting creamed from the edges.

Doubling tyrek and Kelce drops are killing them as well. They need their third guy to step-up. I think another two TDs seals it for Brady.

White House invite. Who says no thanks this year...?

SECOND hit to the facemask. God damnit receivers you have ONE JOB!

I did

9CF11040-0C5B-4DE2-BE0A-94D6F12D328C.jpeg
6436501C-1765-4D31-92A4-A93732CAA503.gif

Reactions: jakelly
GOAT, more superbowl wins then any FRANCHISE in the nfl

7 rings. Beating that might take more than one lifetime. Almost unfathomable.

The Bucs showed up ready to play....can't take it away from Brady... he is the GOAT.

Last edited:
I walked away , when they announced Brady as MVP, they mentioned something about a million dollars. What was that all about?

KC was trash tonight, out classed from the get go

Reactions: candyx
Tampa D was on it tonight. Mahomes didn't have time to do shit, and coverage from secondary was excellent. Ok watched my one NFL game for the year ... bring on the roundie rounders

I listened to it on the radio for free cause I choose not to buy into TV. Did some guy run onto the field and take his pants off?

Reactions: E-Tool
Don't worry KC fans, I'm sure when you wake up today the Chiefs will have won by 40 points due to a late night referee ruling adjustment.

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
So, you wear your Tom Brady pro-model UGGS out to get the paper this AM Frank?

Cold here at 9F when its been such a mellow winter so far.

Betting on Ping Pong is very profitable. This is because there are only two players, and always the one that is Chinese is stronger. Also, betting on regular tennis is real and very profitable. For example, Wimbledon championships are easy to predict; usually, the odds are very high, so if you are experienced in betting, you can make some good money during the championship period. I usually use a website that has a lot of predictions for different sports. I use them because I am crypto-betting, and the bets are big, and I usually need to be sure that I will win.
I don't know what the ever-living fuck this shit is or what it has to do with Harris bipods, but I do wonder...do you crypto-bet in mils or moa?

Reactions: tnc
Betting on Ping Pong is very profitable. This is because there are only two players, and always the one that is Chinese is stronger. Also, betting on regular tennis is real and very profitable. For example, Wimbledon championships are easy to predict; usually, the odds are very high, so if you are experienced in betting, you can make some good money during the championship period. I usually use a website that has a lot of predictions for different sports. I use them because I am crypto-betting, and the bets are big, and I usually need to be sure that I will win.
Joe Biden has logged on!

Nice first post. I doubt we will ever see you post anything about shooting or guns for that matter.