• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is David Chipman?

He’s a piece of shit who should be put to death for multiple counts of murder 1 on the whitehouse lawn
I disagree. Completely. Emphatically.

It shouldn't be on the White House lawn, it should be in a porta-shitter made of magnesium that was left outside a taco vendor at a construction site for a month without being emptied. He should be tossed in it, along with 50lbs of iron dust and 50lbs of aluminum dust, lifted and shook until mixed thoroughly -- then light it up while playing rocket man.

It shouldn't be on the White House lawn, it should be in a porta-shitter made of magnesium that was left outside a taco vendor at a construction site for a month without being emptied. He should be tossed in it, along with 50lbs of iron dust and 50lbs of aluminum dust, lifted and shook until mixed thoroughly -- then light it up while playing rocket man.
I like where your head’s at. Let’s compromise and have his trial on the lawn with open availability for cameras. Closest spots go to alternative media sites, Fox & CNN get the farthest spots.

Reactions: Edgecrusher

Damn bro, don't hold back on our account.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
I like where your head’s at. Let’s compromise and have his trial on the lawn with open availability for cameras. Closest spots go to alternative media sites, Fox & CNN get the farthest spots.

Going to have to continue to disagree, he should be allowed no trial but instead be held inside said potra-shitter for 51 days. Every time he attempts to escape, more feces is added to the mix. He needs to spend that 51 days knowing he's going to die, can't leave, and is overpowered by greater numbers and has no choice but to suffer and die.

Eye for an eye, right? Then we can all take pictures in front of his smoldering corpse... well, with thermite and magnesium it'll just be ash in a deep hole, but whatever. Selfies for everyone!

Going to have to continue to disagree, he should be allowed no trial but instead be held inside said potra-shitter for 51 days. Every time he attempts to escape, more feces is added to the mix. He needs to spend that 51 days knowing he's going to die, can't leave, and is overpowered by greater numbers and has no choice but to suffer and die.

Eye for an eye, right? Then we can all take pictures in front of his smoldering corpse... well, with thermite and magnesium it'll just be ash in a deep hole, but whatever. Selfies for everyone!
Can we at least do more politicians and deep state psychopaths this way?

What’s the history behind this? The first time I heard of him was when he was appointed to the ATF position.

One of the many snipers at the Waco Fiasco. The one where the Branch Davidians got murdered.

You guys are mad at the wrong people. Sheriffs and constables from that town should be the ones to pay the price. All the politicians and appointed individuals should be the ones to pay the price.

Reactions: charliehorse27
One of the many snipers at the Waco Fiasco. The one where the Branch Davidians got murdered.

You guys are mad at the wrong people. Sheriffs and constables from that town should be the ones to pay the price. All the politicians and appointed individuals should be the ones to pay the price.

He posed for pictured in front of the dead. Yes, he deserves anything bad that he gets and so does anyone else who was party to that siege.

My vitriol is specifically for what his posing represents. It's impossible to know what really happened there, but him posing in front of the dead tells me anything bad that happened -- he was a part of it and he liked it.

Bullshit. The atf had to do something to take the stink off of their complete fuckery at ruby ridge so they decided to manufacture a crisis out of some “religious kook” and the peaceful people that voluntarily traveled to and studied under him. They fucked up every step of their bullshit plan and killed dozens of innocent people, children included. If you want something credible to watch, not just my ranting, watch Waco: Rules of Engagement.

And just a parting shot of some horrifying shit that Chipman was a part of. This is the body of a 7 year old girl that was still inside when the Davidians were gassed. You’ll notice that she is bent backwards, an effect of the gas that was used.

1618357997654.gif

Bullshit. The atf had to do something to take the stink off of their complete fuckery at ruby ridge so they decided to manufacture a crisis out of some “religious kook” and the peaceful people that voluntarily traveled to and studied under him. They fucked up every step of their bullshit plan and killed dozens of innocent people, children included. If you want something credible to watch, not just my ranting, watch Waco: Rules of Engagement.

And just a parting shot of some horrifying shit that Chipman was a part of. This is the body of a 7 year old girl that was still inside when the Davidians were gassed. You’ll notice that she is bent backwards, an effect of the gas that was used.

View attachment 7603844
No bulshit. He was well-known to local PD. They had the opportunity to go get him, they didn't.

No bulshit. He was well-known to local PD. They had the opportunity to go get him, they didn't.
They had no reason to. Nobody had any credible complaints against them. They weren’t doing anything illegal until the atf started rumbling of starting some shit, then they started arming up and they did convert some AR’s to full auto.

I'm not getting any leeway to the ATF don't get me wrong about that. Just don't think that you're local PD is all sweet and innocent as you think they are. Make them prove their innocence.

This article is remarkable as it is penned by a former director of the ATF.

Reactions: wh20crazy
I'm not so patient. I like Mr. Blonde's style. This is how he should be dealt with:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jigstick
I thought the FBI was in control of the siege at Waco and they responded after the ATF's failed attempt to serve search warrant which resulting in 10 people being killed? Wasn't that the action that set off the Siege?

Reactions: stefan73
He’s an leftist, anti-2A, utter shithead who has no business in any sort of leadership position but especially head of the ATF.

And despite well documented disqualifying fact about the Dick head, Dem are lining up to confirm him as partisan politics reins supreme over pedestrian concerns like actually doing their fucking job in a competent manner.

No, you just have to remember what a "good communist" is...there's "only" one answer. @BLEE is correct.
I’m going to disagree a tiny bit, just hear me out. The only good communist is one that believes in their ideology and lives on their commune, not forcing their way of life(or atrocious economic understanding) onto anyone, and is happy with their position in life. Unfortunately those are like unicorns.

Now, onto reality. Yes, most communists are better off dead

I’m going to disagree a tiny bit, just hear me out. The only good communist is one that believes in their ideology and lives on their commune, not forcing their way of life(or atrocious economic understanding) onto anyone, and is happy with their position in life. Unfortunately those are like unicorns.

I respect your opinion, but you mean like the peaceful flower-children in the hippie communes in the 60s, who later moved on to take control of the the Deep State? ;)

I believe it's just not in their nature to live and let live.

That said, the "good communist" line is hyperbole, but with the self-contained truth that they refuse to be stopped by anything else, whether by direct intervention, or the direct result of them successfully implementing their own ideology and its resulting failure.

BUT...it always "leaks" to the outside of the commune, so, the disease needs to be eradicated (for the wound to heal, of course). Mac ;)

Someone who needs a good old fashioned attitude adjustment, until he learns some respect. If that doesn't work, well...

Reactions: The D
I respect your opinion, but you mean like the peaceful flower-children in the hippie communes in the 60s, who later moved on to take control of the the Deep State? ;)

I believe it's just not in their nature to live and let live.

That said, the "good communist" line is hyperbole, but with the self-contained truth that they refuse to be stopped by anything else, whether by direct intervention, or the direct result of them successfully implementing their own ideology and its resulting failure.

BUT...it always "leaks" to the outside of the commune, so, the disease needs to be eradicated (for the wound to heal, of course). Mac ;)
I’m not saying you guys are wrong. But you run the risk of becoming the thing you hate. People living their own lives and not hurting others deserve to be left alone, no matter how different they live.

Every person there, including this fellow, has to lay their head down every night and sleep. I am 100% sure that 50% of the time, they think about all the men, women, and kids killed in that fiasco. We all have our demons we face when alone in our own head, I will let them have that one! The justice system has done a pretty good job of painting themselves as the deemed fit, let them keep painting! At some point it will rain!

You're kidding, right?
They sleep like babies. When you demonize a segment of the population. Their extermination is perfectly acceptable.
Every person there, including this fellow, has to lay their head down every night and sleep. I am 100% sure that 50% of the time, they think about all the men, women, and kids killed in that fiasco. We all have our demons we face when alone in our own head, I will let them have that one! The justice system has done a pretty good job of painting themselves as the deemed fit, let them keep painting! At some point it will rain!

Take a stroll through that^^^^

make him lick pelosi and waters' pussies, blow the tranny health secretary, then give nadler a rim job, then all the other stuff.
Idk you are leaving out Hillary and Big Mike Obama they need to be in there too lol

There are truly very evil people in the world. Some of them enjoy making others suffer or destroying them. I know, I've met some of them.

If I were a betting man, I would say that Chipman is the type of person who enjoyed killing people over a stupid law that penalizes metal objects.

Anyone who would submit to an interview on Communist China television to bad mouth the country of his birth is not only a traitor but very evil. He enjoys the spotlight, even if it's in country that hates us.

I’m not saying you guys are wrong. But you run the risk of becoming the thing you hate. People living their own lives and not hurting others deserve to be left alone, no matter how different they live.
And...I totally agree with you on this, to a point, so, to each his/her own. But, in the same breath, we/me are/is speaking of "commieizm", and in my society/country, there is no room for it, period. ymmv. Mac

Reactions: The D
And...I totally agree with you on this, to a point, so, to each his/her own. But, in the same breath, we/me are/is speaking of "commieizm", and in my society/country, there is no room for it, period. ymmv. Mac
There’s no room for a group of people living and working peacefully on their commune?

They definitely should be watched carefully until they demonstrate that they’re not going to start oozing out into the local political scene. I just don’t see a problem at least with the idea of them living, working, & selling whatever they produce locally

And again, I understand that this is the tiny minority example of what we’re talking about. This is just where we seem to have a disagreement

Reactions: NoDopes