• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Who is in Washington DC or New York City?

I would think you could find stuff around midtown

More shops, more selection, lower prices in Queens, less attitude, and Manhattan is more of a PITA if you bring your own wheels.

Plus, it makes for a more competitive game of "Where's Waldo?" Not standing out in the crowd every once in a while brings its own intangible benefits.

OpNyMzm.png

Reactions: Bender
I went to NYC one time, 1973.......if you think it's bad now, it was a shit hole then......now I have a son, his wife, and a grandson, and another one on the way......still can't bring my self to go back.......at least her parents are local as well, so they get back often,,,,,

Even bought the wife something (well she went in a got it) but I told her don’t come out without something, she never wants for anything but always said if we made it to nyc she wanted to buy something from Tiffany Actual. I insisted. I have stupid money in my guns, and she rarely if ever, spends money on herself.
5FB6D6B8-6725-413F-92C8-E1F73E16618E.jpeg

Last edited:
Gonna start calling you "Joe Buck" real soon now ...

8hA7qlY.jpg

:LOL:

Even bought the wife something (well she went in a got it) but I told her don’t come out without something, she never wants for anything but always said if we made it to nyc she wanted to buy something from Tiffany Actual. I insisted. I have stupid money in my guns, and she rarely if ever, spends money on herself. View attachment 6911845
Tiffany is the devil. I wasted money on 3 separate broads from that store over a few years. Now if I want earrings, blue nile is the place

Reactions: Bender
Tiffany is the devil. I wasted money on 3 separate broads from that store over a few years. Now if I want earrings, blue nile is the place

Once they see that blue bag and box the first time, it's like it sets a hook in them. The missus likes finer leather goods, too, Coach or better, but, since I prefer custom horsehide holsters, I say nothing to her about the occasional extravagance in that regard.

Times Square........ I’m actually glad I went. It will make my lone prairie dog hunts so much better! I couldn’t live like this... but it was fascinating!
I hear you there. I've been to many of the most lauded cities in the world, I wouldn't trade my little mountain town for any one of them. They're neat to visit, but I cannot comprehend why anyone would ever want to live out their days in one. Visiting Venice following the rivers of tourists in tight walkways is as close to claustrophobia as I've ever come, I don't care to imagine how bad walking the sidewalks or riding the subways of NYC would be. I'd rather be jammed in the back of an Amtrack in open seas.

I hear you there. I've been to many of the most lauded cities in the world, I wouldn't trade my little mountain town for any one of them. They're neat to visit, but I cannot comprehend why anyone would ever want to live out their days in one. Visiting Venice following the rivers of tourists in tight walkways is as close to claustrophobia as I've ever come, I don't care to imagine how bad walking the sidewalks or riding the subways of NYC would be. I'd rather be jammed in the back of an Amtrack in open seas.

Im with you, Red, except that my times for enjoying visiting are far past. For the life of me I can not understand how anybody lives in a place like this. Where I grew up you could go out at night and it was so quiet you could hear the snow fall and so dark you couldnt see it. The last time I stayed in Manhattan I was on the 30th? floor of the hotel and woke up at 3 AM. Wondered what woke me and realized it was the noise...with all the electric, subways, cars, and toilets flushing,it was louder at 3AM Than at noon in the small town I lived in. No thanks.

rsz_4.jpg