• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Who Killed Jeffrey Epstein?

Powers to be didn't extend his contract so his knowledge was deadly to his health. Who killed him really doesn't matter because it doesn't change anything, I'm sure someone else has been vetted as his replacement due to the value service they provide.

We watched it tonight. First off, I get that it's "the media" who made the show. (supposed to be a 3 Part series) So obviously, it is along the line of "this is what we want you to know and this is what we want you to think".

But let me tell you, as I'm a Canadian and had never heard of his name or existence until last Fall,,,, that which I have 'learned' I'm not impressed with. All around. What/how they allude to him, as well as what they allude to the 'legal system' down there sure as Hell ain't impressive.

Change my mind.

There's no way the show can actually show or tell the truth of what really happened to him when the investigation itself has no merit. What could they reveal ?

There is a 100% chance his cell mate killed him, paid for by Clinton's and their supporters with the full knowledge of the staff on duty that night and probably the management of the jail.

His cell mate was a cop from the neighboring town to the Clinton Crime Family Estate, a major cocaine trafficker and a murderer. No doubt his best customers came from the Clinton's, their associates and the Secret Service officers tasked with providing them with cocaine and hookers when Hillary was out of town. He was looking at four lifetimes in prison before Jeff Epstein died, probably 5 years for possession now and a set-up in Florida after he is out.

The show is pointless, if they tried to show, discuss or prove any of it, no leftist media company would broadcast or distribute it. The can always blame Trump.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Epstein was a grifter that made himself useful to powerful people than made the mistake in thinking his knowledge of their crimes made him untouchable.

His "facilitating" made him millions.

Shes not dead yet but they should start on the three part series "Who killed Ghislane Maxwell"

@Sean the Nailer

I dont think the average person appreciates the circumstances of his death.

1. At the time he is probably the highest profile "news" prisoner in the US due to the salacious charges as well as the ties to high power figures in the US as well as overseas.

2. He had supposedly tried to kill himself once.

3. He spent two weeks on suicide watch than was removed. Suicide watch is a strict monitoring program. As far as I know once someone in custody is identified as a risk they never lose that identification. I know of depertments that will higher 24 hour security over three day weekends because a prisoner merely "verbally" stated he wanted to kill himself twenty years ago. The nature of the attempt is part of the record. In Epsteins first "event" - reported to be a physical attempt - that is noted and almost puts watchstanders on alert this is no joke. Careers/Institutional credibility are lost when someone dies in custody.

4. Yet within two weeks he is "removed" from suicide watch.

5. He kills himself and apparently the guards were cooking the watch books.

6. Yet no accountability.

7. Something is rotten in Denmark - besides christianjensen

Yeah, we finished watching the last two episodes, last night. There definitely IS something rotten in Denmark.

There's only eleventy different things wrong with this whole premise, and each of those things has eleventy different tangent.

But the hack on President Trump (I still like saying that, and I'm a Canuckistanian) was way too far, in my opinion. -So hypothetically, it is brought up today about an encounter you had with someone 26 years ago, what exactly do you think you'd remember today? I don't know about ya'll, but for me, not to damned much.

But yeah, this whole thing/debacle is deplorable, and truly shouldn't be 'accepted procedure' in our society. I guess I'm just naive.

Jeffery Epstein killed Jeffery Epstein.

The depth of his deal was too deep to dig from. No matter what the backup plan consists of or how big the shovel. If he didn't understand that while tunneling, he isn't as smart as they lead folks to believe.

I'm not smart.

E

EDIT: are we sure he isn't with Elvis?