• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who knew Soylent Green was sci fi only?

These people are bat shit crazy

At the top where all this is coming from they aren't. They know exactly what they are doing and are moving with purpose. They intend to tax all of us into oblivion with a ruse to save the planet. But first they must use all resources to program the masses that this is a legitimate endeavor.

Fox news is just a different flavor of their programming arm.

At the top where all this is coming from they aren't. They know exactly what they are doing and are moving with purpose. They intend to tax all of us into oblivion with a ruse to save the planet. But first they must use all resources to program the masses that this is a legitimate endeavor.

Fox news is just a different flavor of their programming arm.
I'm not sure I'd equate reporting something with endorsing it

I'm not sure I'd equate reporting something with endorsing it

Did they state in the article, or any others, that climate change is a farce? Have they ever reported why there is even a climate change push to provide the recipients of their "programming" an understanding of what is really going on? They did not, and it will never happen.

All they did in this particular article was show there are well funded nut bags out in the world. But in repeating and not refuting the climate change story line, or reporting why it even exists, they are subtly reinforcing it.

Eisenhower, JFK, and maybe even Raygun warned us of the vast conspiracy going on decades ago. Yet not many are paying attention. Should one take their warnings to heart, then they can start to see how the various arms of the "programming system", now decades evolved, dance in concert together.

:alien:

Last edited:
Reactions: Blutroop
Gwyneth Paltrow can eat me anytime....

Unfortunately the Soylent company is alive and well. Eventually there will be Soylent green.
Soylent

Saw them in the breakfast shakes section of the cooler at my local 7-Eleven. My immediate reaction was
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
... I am sure the fictional product has already entered mainstream and popular discourse by now. Why would you name your real product after it?

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
LOL @ these fucking degenerate freaks.

Hope they enjoy their little soapboxes while they still have time. Sweden looks like the first western country that is going to have Sharia law implemented in the future. Probably closer than we think. That will actually clean up those freaks in no time. I am sure the most hardcore of that country's Muslim street gangs only see these pathetic leftist faggots as machete fodder and nothing else.

----------
"I feel somewhat hesitant but to not appear overly conservative…I’d have to say….I’d be open to at least tasting it,” he told Sweden’s TV4.
----------

Something tells me this motherfucker's got some serious and barely repressible psycho killer urges in his head. May have even done some shit in the past and now. If someone around me talks like that I'd be keeping an eye on his ass.

----------
A tribe in Papua New Guinea practiced eating their dead as an alternative to allowing them to be consumed by worms, according to the Standard. The cultural practice led to an epidemic of a disease called Kuru, also known as laughing death.
----------

Here is an interesting historical tidbit... This video below is a prison interview with New York State's most notorious serial killer Arthur Shawcross, nicknamed the "Genesee River Strangler". Recorded in 2005, 3 years before his death at the Sullivan Correctional Facility where he was serving a 250 years+life term for the torture, murder and dismemberment of at least 11 prostitutes in the Rochester area. He had also bragged about being responsible for cases of other prostitutes who had died or vanished with no explanation. If these are true, his body count would be at least 21. One of his favorite games was taunting investigators and prison officials about how he consumed copious quantities of flesh and the sexual organs of the women that he killed. At the time, no one can obtain solid evidence that he actually cannibalized his victims, but this video is all the evidence that one ever needs.

One of the main identifying symptoms of the prionic disease kuru is uncontrollable blinking, muscle spasms, facial tics, and twitching. Watch this interview and you will see how the initial stages of kuru manifests.

Rot in hell, piece of shit...

Last edited:
Reactions: Snipe260
They are in a really good position to capitalize when the shit hits the fan.

Fo' realz yo... Owners are most likely leftist hippies who are using Soylent Green and other dystopian works of literature/film as instruction manuals. Gotta watch them just like we are watching ANTIFA too. Why the fuck are they so hell bent on trying to disarm us?

A year ago, I was in Seattle (overnight) and whilst we were walking around the Market area, we came upon a Soylent truck. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I took a few pictures. I put them up here, once we got home. We also got a few samples from the truck, and I STILL have mine here.

Simply for 'nostalgia' of the trip, and to show/prove that it really happened! HA. There's a thread, somewhere here.