• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Who likes revolvers?

Re: Who likes revolvers?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simo Hayha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And then there is this annoying sign at the local range that says brass on the floor belongs to the store.</div></div>

I'd find a new range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longshot38</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simo Hayha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And then there is this annoying sign at the local range that says brass on the floor belongs to the store.</div></div>

I'd find a new range. </div></div>

Yeah, that's idiotic. Move on.

Also, in answer to the OP's question: YES! Mine's a Ruger BlackHawk in .41 mag. Love it. It sits on my side when archery hunting in griz country and for the archery/blackbear cross over season. Love that pistol.