• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who makes a decent AR riser mount

buckskin52

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2009
western PA
I have a 6.5X20 Zeiss conquest already mounted in good medium rings. I would prefer to put this set-up on my RRA LAR08 without haveing to buy new rings. Everytime I look for a riser mount Junk comes up (leapers, UTG, NC star). I have a set on My bushmaster Varminter from bushmaster that came with the gun but can not find them aftermarke. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Who makes a decent AR riser mount

I use a Rock River

DSCN0515Copy.jpg

The Badger Ordnance 'AR Riser Rail' is excellent.

Cheers,

DC

The Badger Ordnance 'AR Riser Rail' (22 Moa tilt) is excellent.

Cheers,

DC

I've been using a LaRue LT-101 with Seekins rings with my IOR 3-18 on an AR-10T. Very repeatable QD function and stable!
LT-101

i just got a warne that has a doctor mount, haven't used it yet but looks really well made

Thanks for all the info. I think I will go with the Badger mount since it has 22MOA built into it and with the limited elevation available with the 1 inch tube zeiss I believe it to be the best choice. If I had a nightforce or leupold to put on it I would definetly go with the larue mount. Thanks again to all who responded.

I've been using the Burris P.E.P.R. mount. Works real well for me, and at $70 it's a pretty good value too.

I think Nikon just came out with one as well, to complement their new line of M223 scopes.

Does the Aadmount come in 30mm rings? I looked all over the website and couldn't find anything.

30mm is probably a couple of months out at least. It depends upon how fast the orders/demand comes in. Of course, if I get a pile of people who want them right now I could get the wheels in motion faster. The same goes for 35mm. But they’re so new not many have heard of them yet so that might take a little while.

I was actually thinking I might do 35mm first after finishing up this first production run in 34mm (what is currently now available). For users with 30mm scopes, the NF Unimount is a good option for similar applications, but those with 35mm scopes are sort of screwed right now where it comes to a <span style="font-weight: bold">really</span> solid, one piece 20 MOA mount for AR’s. Actually, that’s in large part where the idea came from for me to make the things myself—there were a couple IOR’s that would have worked nicely on my Grendel but they needed a 20 MOA mount to get to 1000 yds and I really didn’t want a riser rail with rings.

thanks for all the info the badger is in hand and hopefully going to the range today.

I went with an ARMS SWAN #36 for a USO SN-3 Tpal
Gave me greater clearance at the end of the scope housing while maintaining a low-profile.

ARMSMount.jpg