• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes who makes good low 30 mm scope rings?

johnnyappleseed

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2011
Cody, Wyoming
i recently got rid of a 50 mm scope and replaced it with a nightforce 32 mm scope

i've got a set of nightforce ultralight medium 1 inch tall rings the 32 mm scope sits on

the whole works is sitting too tall above my bolt action barrel to suit me

i'm looking to get rid of the nightforce rings and replace them with a set of lower ones

so who besides nightforce makes a good set of low rings?

Re: who makes good low 30 mm scope rings?

Thanks for the tip on Vortex rings. I seem to have overlooked them, and they are midrange priced.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: supernt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seekins </div></div>

These ^

after a lot of research I just ordered the American Rifle Company M10 rings. from all reports they are rock solid. I got a great deal on them through SWFA they have a low and x-low to choose from

Badger "standard" rings are great. I have a set on my .308 with a 40mm objective. Its perfect for that scope/rifle.

I just put the barrett low zero gap rings on my GA precision 308. So far I'm happy with them and I liked the install process.

Seekins!! You might find some as good, but you won't find them any better.

3_zps41420d28.jpg

Here's mine. NIghtforce 32mm obj scope, 20moa rail, Ken Farrell low alloy rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: supernt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seekins </div></div>

+1

You almost need a straight tube with Ken Farrell lows.

everyone's covered it, but i like them all!! you won't see any difference with virtually all the rings listed here