• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes the best ghillie rifle wrap?

cazorp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2008
Stockholm, Kingdom of Sweden
Thought I'd buy a ghillie rifle wrap for my AW, mainly to be used during hunting. I'd prefer a wrap that is easy to attach and remove, so rubber band + burlaps will be a bit to much work since I plan to remove it when not hunting, and I don't expect any spotters looking in my direction reallt. A netted/burlapped solution "easy to remove" that doesn't add too much weight and provide a nice disruptive shape would be perfect for my needs.

Any thoughts and ideas on who to contact?

Re: Who makes the best ghillie rifle wrap?

Can't help you on the ghillie.

Spray paint works for us when we are under observation by the most dangerous animals on the planet. It would seem to me that it would be sufficient for most edible animals too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Spray paint works for us when we are under observation by the most dangerous animals on the planet.</div></div>

You hunt Honey Badgers? :p

You don't need camo to hunt; just stay still. If you can hunt well, you can do it in an 11-point fitted silk suit.

Four legged animals don't don't hunt back, and they don't shoot back either.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Four legged animals don't don't hunt back, and they don't shoot back either.
smile.gif
</div></div>

You ain't hunting if your game isnt hunting you....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You ain't hunting if your game isnt hunting you.... </div></div>LOL! That's what I told her at the bar last night.
laugh.gif

Should come in handy for calling in red foxes with lures when the foxes are focused on your position and you need to lift your rifle or make a side adjustments. But I'll use it as well when the aliens arrive, thats for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Houston Armory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need a thermal barrier when the aliens arrive. Haven't you watched Predator? Carry a thermal blanket! </div></div>

F*ck! didnt think of that, got any recommendations on where to buy?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cazorp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Houston Armory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need a thermal barrier when the aliens arrive. Haven't you watched Predator? Carry a thermal blanket! </div></div>

F*ck! didnt think of that, got any recommendations on where to buy?
wink.gif
</div></div>
Here you go!
fried_chicken_bag.jpg

Granted animal's don't shoot back or hunt back I think the guys question is legitimate. Really guy's its needed to make jokes and what not instead of either answering the question regardless of if they need it or not? Come on this is like the tenth thread where a question has turned into jokes.

Also a wrap is good for hunting there's a lot of animals that have great eyes and if you have gear that makes you more confident that nothing will see you then you will do better.

As for the camo wrap why not just go with some tarp material similar to what duck hunters use?

http://www.basspro.com/CamoSystems-Camouflage-Field-Net/product/10214949/50317

Work's good just wrap it around your rifle and tie it up with a buckle from a backpack(can get them at any outdoor store in the back pack accessories section). Quick release and its camo.....

good luck