• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes the most accurate AK Barrels?

My Arsenal with the milled receiver will go 1.5 to 2.5 MOA (at 100 yds) depending on the ammo. I have to really take my time, let the barrel cool between rounds, and I've used a 3-9 optic with the KVAR side mount to do it. It's not the most accurate gun in my safe by any means, but it is a pretty fun gun to shoot. I typically just use the irons and shoot out to 50 yards though, and it's been used in the south TX brush country to hunt hogs. It'll roll a hog up! But if I want to sit down on the bench and get below 1 MOA I'll put my Colt CRP-18 up to my shoulder and fire away. The AR-15 platform is inherently more accurate, but the AK is what it is for me. A "fun gun", and I'm fine just having fun with it despite its relative lack of accuracy. I don't always have to be shooting for precision accuracy to be having fun shooting a semi-auto with a 30 rd mag!