• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

who says bodybuilders have small nuts

JJones75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 18, 2008
southern , LA
everybody knows the rumors that body builders have small nuts , i just want to post a pic here of mine that way we can squash that shit once and for all.

Re: who says bodybuilders have small nuts

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 17pt">bunch of perverts what the hell did you think it was gonna be of</span></span>

nuts.jpg

Lol, I almost didn't look.
smile.gif

That's quite a pair. What does the wrench look like?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does the wrench look like?</div></div>
Obviously, you've been using P90X
grin.gif
!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does the wrench look like?</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously, you've been using P90X
grin.gif
! </div></div>
This just made my day
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What does the wrench look like? </div></div>

I'll have the wrench finished tomorrow
It's equally impressive
smirk.gif

those are big nuts!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTH are those for?
</div></div>

Really big bolts/lugs.

The are used to couple some big patterson pumps to a 15-1 gearbox that drives them , these pumps are used to pump flood and rain water out of our plant here in New Orleans East (we have out own levee system) The pump is a 48" discharge powered my 600 HP Catiplllars.
the pump shaft run through the gearbox and is locked together with a 1.25" Key stock , these nuts are used to hold the key in place by more importantly they pull the impeller up a little bit so that the weight of the shaft and impeller and water its moving isint riding soley on the thrust bearing
they are just like this pump only smaller bout half this size , this pump flows about 260,000 gallons a min!! but its run by a 2000 HP motor
whistle.gif

velascopump.jpg

So I guess that'd be slightly bigger than the 3" pump that I typically see at work?!?!

Those are normal size nuts, like you'd find at Lowe's. He just has really tiny hands. Poor guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tallteeth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are normal size nuts, like you'd find at Lowe's. He just has really tiny hands. Poor guy. </div></div>

yea buddy and you know what they say about guys with little hands??
grin.gif

Gotta wear little gloves