• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who wins in a cqb situation

Who wins in a CQB situation?

• Lucas Botkin Trex arms

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Tu lam Ronin tactics

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
I agree. I think Botkin can draw faster, but I think he'd end up shitting his pants. Also, lam is a big dude, I think if he took one in a non vital area he would fare far better than Botkin.

What sort of cqb situation are asking about? Kill-house, active hostage situation, tango wholed-up somewhere, gonna be a big difference in mindset here and that kid has never been shot at...

Reactions: Dildobaggins
What sort of cqb situation are asking about? Kill-house, active hostage situation, tango wholed-up somewhere, gonna be a big difference in mindset here and that kid has never been shot at...
Id go kill house for this situation. Botkin has been shot at....with airsoft guns. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sinned
Yeah. It always rubbed me wrong when my former coworkers would say shit like that.

Yeah. It always rubbed me wrong when my former coworkers would say shit like that.
I meant more to the reality of what happened . The fact that that many LEO stood around while children were slaughtered wholesale over time . Yeah cowardice like that triggers me .
But at least the kept the unarmed parents in line .

Second or thirds on who the fuck are either of these two?

Look up Tu, you will probably learn a bit.

Last edited:
Great podcast, and a little long but, Shawn Ryan and Tu lam on Spotify. This guy's journey from Saigon to now is incredible. Or look up Ronin tactics. It's all good shit.

So I originally laughed while reading this ; then decided to war game it out - and I’d say with what I know of both - that little Trex guy is small and squirrelly but he can shoot so can modern Samurai I’d be one of those 5-6 and pick’em kinda deals . Who had the edge that day, who stayed in the fight , who continued to shoot and fight until opponent changed shape or caught on fire regardless of fear heat exhaustion, endorphin dump and ersonal injury. Hell I’d pay to see it on pay preview .
We payed a game like this as kids- who win- the Duke boys or Colt and Howey from Fall guy in a fist fight.
Charles Ingles from little house or Umcle Jesse from Dukes of Hazard?
Grandpa Walton or Jed Clampet from Beverly Hillbillies?
One of our favorites as kids got answered in Rocky 3- Thunder Lips Hogan or Rocky?

Cool. A guy who names himself as Ronin (which he defines as masterless warrior) probably is not a real team player, insubordination waiting to happen, but the guy's family history sure gives him the right to have a chip on his shoulder and an adrenal gland the size of a football.

Cool. A guy who names himself as Ronin (which he defines as masterless warrior) probably is not a real team player, insubordination waiting to happen, but the guy's family history sure gives him the right to have a chip on his shoulder and an adrenal gland the size of a football.
Couldnt possibly be more wrong on that assumption. Not dick riding, but listen to the podcast with him Shawn Ryan. Extremely humble, and had an incredibly rough upbringing. Was raised by a green beret. Only thing that guy knows is discipline.

Reactions: Pre64
Cool. A guy who names himself as Ronin (which he defines as masterless warrior) probably is not a real team player, insubordination waiting to happen,

Take into account he’s selling shit. Cool, aggressive names helps market stuff. Not taking one thing away from him, he sighed his name in the dotted line, went and did Gods work and came out the other end with a heart still open enough to want to help other learn to help themselves.

That said, this exercise is pointless. They’d both be on the same side if LB had the stones to drop the hammer on something with a heartbeat.

Shit hits the fan I want all hands on deck. Even us flat range wannabees can rise to the occasion if opportunity arises. Look at Indiana last week. He had a choice, made it and saved countless people that day.

Neither........ the cameraman falls and breaks his camera and they both drop to their knees and cry.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MarshallDodge
Take into account he’s selling shit. Cool, aggressive names helps market stuff. Not taking one thing away from him, he sighed his name in the dotted line, went and did Gods work and came out the other end with a heart still open enough to want to help other learn to help themselves.

That said, this exercise is pointless. They’d both be on the same side if LB had the stones to drop the hammer on something with a heartbeat.

Shit hits the fan I want all hands on deck. Even us flat range wannabees can rise to the occasion if opportunity arises. Look at Indiana last week. He had a choice, made it and saved countless people that day.
You’re a man of wisdom as always @FatBoy .. and your taste in firearms is exquisite

Reactions: FatBoy
Tu Lam has his own COD character so he is the obvious winner.

I'm going real world experience over money and a private range for sure.

Reactions: Dildobaggins
If there is a Twitter pose off half way through then my money is on Lucas.
Dude, his Instagram is the best larping page on the whole platform. That being said, he would undoubtedly smoke me if I was in a this scenario.

I have met too many gun bro celebrities to give 2 flying fucks anymore. They are the conservative version of vape penning flat brimmed hat wearing vegans.

I'm not questioning their service or their manhood - I'm questioning the spot that they occupy in the shooting world. I find that when you put someone up on a pedestal all you see anymore from your spot is dead center of their ass crack.

I have met too many gun bro celebrities to give 2 flying fucks anymore. They are the conservative version of vape penning flat brimmed hat wearing vegans.

I'm not questioning their service or their manhood - I'm questioning the spot that they occupy in the shooting world. I find that when you put someone up on a pedestal all you see anymore from your spot is dead center of their ass crack.
Did you just assume thier genders?

• Haha
Reactions: Rerun7