• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who wins today's conference championships?

DT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Alabammer
My pics are:

FSU over Duke. I know, going out on a limb on that one....

OSU over OU Not an official championship game but will decide the Big 9. Oops, Big 12

Ohio State over Michigan State. Then gets crushed by the 'Noles by 4-5 TD's in the BCS Championship

ASU over Stanford. Then plays Michigan State in another Rose Bowl yawner

Mizzou upsets Auburn. Should play in the BCS Championship but won't. SEC finally shut out of the BCS Championship

Last edited:
Auburn over Mizzou

MSU upsets OSU (24 game winning streak...not one of those games was versus a top 10 opponent...only three barely in the top 25)

ASU over Stanford

FSU in a close one over Duke

I don't think (and never have) that an undefeated season is an automatic bid to the national championship.

War Damn Eagle!

FSU def. Duke (by 28 points).....I actually hope I'm wrong about that one. Nothing would make me happier than for Duke to upset FSU.
Michigan St. def. Ohio St. (by 10 points)
Auburn def. Mizzou (by 14 points)...since Bama likely won't make it to the NC this year, Auburn is the next best thing.
Fresno St. def. Utah St. (by 27 points)
Stanford def. ASU (by 7 points)

Texas def. Baylor (by 7 points) Not a conference championship game, but will be a great game
OK St. def. OU (by 17 points) Again, not a conference championship game, but will be a great game

DT1 in Bham picking Mizzou screams upset Bama fan! (but pick whom you wish). I would be at it but had surgery Friday. My buddies are sending me pics of a stadium filled with Orange and blue. The weather kept many Mizzou fans home. Might as well have been played at Jordan-Hare, though I think they are still cleaning that place up from last weekend.

and....WAR DAMN Spartans!

Last edited:
The only games I care about.

MIZZOU beats Auburn
Mich. State beats OSU
FSU beats Duke

MIZZOU plays FSU in the NCG

DT1 in Bham picking Mizzou screams upset Bama fan! (but pick whom you wish). I would be at it but had surgery Friday. My buddies are sending me pics of a stadium filled with Orange and blue. The weather kept many Mizzou fans home. Might as well have been played at Jordan-Hare, though I think they are still cleaning that place up from last weekend.

and....WAR DAMN Spartans!

I'm not a Bammer bro'!! Brother Mike has that covered:) I'm rootin' hard for AU as we speak! Just think Mizzou will end up on top.

I want to see Auburn lose personally but i think that realistically Auburn has a better shot at beating FSU than Missou. This all assuming OSU loses though.

I want to see Auburn lose personally but i think that realistically Auburn has a better shot at beating FSU than Missou.

Given the way the officiating is going, I wouldn't worry about Auburn having a chance. If they get close the refs will try to misplace the game ball, at this rate.

Who every wins this game I will say this:

Verne Lundquist and the entire CBS staff suck... period. They shame the sport with their coverage. Agree with VG, the official suck ass again.. but thats nothing new to us. We always end up playing the other team and the officials. Im sure Auburn is the only team Holding.

Verne Lundquist and the entire CBS staff suck... period. They shame the sport with their coverage. Agree with VG, the official suck ass again.. but thats nothing new to us. We always end up playing the other team and the officials. Im sure Auburn is the only team Holding.

"After further review on the field, Auburn's players have been determined to have improperly thick shoelaces, and so the entire game shall be forfeit because the Tuscaloosa fanboys felt that they should have had the right to lose to Missouri, rather than chance the further embarrassment that Auburn might actually achieve something that they couldn't."

Oh, yeah, and War ... Damned ... Eagle.

Last edited:
Its over ! War Damn Eagle and Ward Damn Spartans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should go TP Harvey Updyke's Twitter account ...

I'm a TN fan, but last weeks Alabama/Auburn game was the best I've ever seen.
Now this weeks game of Mizzou/Auburn is pretty good, also. It was back and forth for most of the game.
533yds rushing by Auburn with 4 minutes left.

+1 Vern and Gary "High Pitch" Danielson need to go. Vern always sounds like he's downed half a bottle of scotch and Danielson sounds like somebody's squeezing his nut sack as he talks. It's torture to listen to them every Saturday.

Congrats to Auburn! Now they get The 'Noles in the championship game. Michigan State are my heroes for knocking off the pretenders from Ohio State. Never thought they belonged in the national championship discussion. Thanks to MSU for proving that!