• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's your favorite YOUTUBEr ?

Lot of good ones already mentioned.
SHLowlight - Brief, blunt, and to the point. Perfect when I'm hunting info on a particular subject.
Warier poet society - Good variety & pretty entertaining.
Garand Thumb - Pretty fucking funny at times with some good info on reviews.
Paul Harrell - This guy is a dead ringer for My uncle & has a pretty good dry sense of humor if you get it.

Lately I've been keeping an eye out for anything new by Kevin P Owens. He's mostly been putting stuff out on Fieldcraft survival, Garand Thumb, etc.
Not knocking Mike Glover, but Kevin's videos just resonate with me.
Kevin Just retired from mil this year, but his content is all based on experience not fluff BS.
Here is an example.

For longer stuff I might listen to while working on a project I've really enjoyed Mike Ritland's Mike drop podcast/youtube.

Here's a link for Mike drop with Kevin.

Good list ,I would add Eric Cortina
Yeah i watch Cortina. He has good loading info. Although i didn't care for his last couple of videos where he barged into Alamo Precision Rifles with a camera unannounced and wanted a tour. Then the one where he took that guy shooting and pretty much shamed him on Youtube (even though Eric was right in his teachings).

Wilson Combat - great content with experts like Bill Hackathorn, Massad Ayoob, Rob Leatham and Bill Wilson.

Joe Rogan - for general discussion of all things

Eric Cortina - technical reloading and compeititon

Superior Shooting Systems - David Tubb

Last edited:
Reactions: Skwerl
I'm starting my own channel called Honest Rifle Reviews. Once my remodeling is done, I'll get to it. Right now I'm sleeping on an air mattress in my kitchen while my floors are done and after that, I won't be able to set up my bed because I broke it having some quite impressive sex.

So check me out. I'll review whatever rifles I can get my hands on and, I assure you, they won't be glowing ass positive like half the YouTubers unless the praise is deserved. I'll also review optics and absolutely grill any optics company that charges a phuqton of money for garbage turrets. :)

And, to your benefit, I won't have a 90 second long intro, no techno music, no unnecessary graphics, no unnecessary b-roll of me shooting at the range over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's going to be the biggest failure of a YouTube channel in a while. Can't wait.

Reactions: Campguy308
Forgotten Weapons, Demolition Ranch and Eric Cortina for the most part.

But really I go to YouTube for stuff like Ave, This Old Tony, Clickspring, Blondihacks and Joe Pieczynski.

Anything with Candace Owens, she makes my pee-pee tingle.
Scotty Kilmer is pretty funny, great info on cars
Project Farm
Tubal cain (mrpete222)
That lazy machinist
Build Something Cool

I don't really ever watch anything gun-related on YT....I just find it boring I guess. I like "Smarter Every Day" and the "The Slow Mo Guys".

What I do watch is a lot of music stuff and look for backing and drum tracks since I play bass guitar. I really like Meytalll for her....uh....drumming.....yeah.....the drumming. 😏

I don't really ever watch anything gun-related on YT....I just find it boring I guess. I like "Smarter Every Day" and the "The Slow Mo Guys".

What I do watch is a lot of music stuff and look for backing and drum tracks since I play bass guitar. I really like Meytalll for her....uh....drumming.....yeah.....the drumming. 😏

You would probably like Tina Guo.
Not only is she a world class musician, she is smoking hot.

Forgot to mention a few
Oneill ops- They go a little overboard on camo for dog hunting in my opinion but it kills some time when you have nothing to do

Sherif of bagdad - an old sf guy who knows some stuff plus i like his humor some times

Stokermatic - has some really good land nav vids. I watched a bunch when i was learning how to use map and compass

Nitewalker- because night vision

Pat Macnamara
Garand Thumb
T-rex arms when it isn't Lucas. I.e the "T-rex talks" the videos on DMR radios, Comms conversations, Introduction to radios and emergency communication, NV talks, etc. Very informative and is a starting point for a lot of skills that 99% ignore/don't know they should be proficient in.

and if you want to go down a delightful rabbit hole that will leave you in the need of an MG-42 search Dugan Ashley / Carnik con. best videos on youtube.

Sam the cooking guy is all I use YouTube for

Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty fame. He's very practical as well as a religious man. Two things I hold in great regard.

Almazan Kitchen by far, all craft, no talk.

for example:

I do enjoy a good Shawn Ryan convo too...