• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why are black Americans so scared of COVID?

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    So something I have noticed for quite some time every where I go I would say 90% of the people I see still wearing mask are black people. I just wonder why they trust the government so much when it comes to COVID.

kermit-wat.gif

So something I have noticed for quite some time every where I go I would say 90% of the people I see still wearing mask are black people. I just wonder why they trust the government so much when it comes to COVID.
    Back in the 50’s a study was funded to explore syphilus. The researchers pikd a poor community of black sharecroppers They were intentionally infected and studied for at least a decade without them knowing. They became dependant on the researchers for heslth care, and n
    O effort was made to cure them. This is just one of many such issues. The largest grpup of unvaccinated are not white republicans as suggested, rather people of color.

If it's true, it could be because so many suffer from Lupus and can't take the vaccine. :unsure:

Reactions: Maggot
    because they like Kool-aid.

The establishment controls their social and cultural norms and decides what they like or dislike.

If you ain't afraid of Covid you ain't black.

really it's anyone who subscribes to the establishments fear based narrative campaign. I can always spot the Democrat leftist by the mask or business with all the mask mandatory signs on the door.

but the Black culture in America has been compartmentalized so its more prevelant.

Statistically, a black or brown person has a greater chance of dying or having serious issues with the disease. I am not sure why, but diet is probably part of the problem. I know a black woman who was very sick with covid for three weeks, but she had no clue about nutrition. Someone close to her stepped in and taught her kids what to cook and how to care for her mom. She then recovered in a few days. Also innate immunity appears to be a factor as well.

I know of three persons who died of Covid, and all were Mexican Americans. One of them has a son that lives in San Francisco. He developed covid and was quite sick for several weeks. However his fiancée that he lives with contacted Covid and was sick for half a day. His fiancee is European American. I suspect that Europeans in general have an enhanced resistance to disease, due to the repeated, severe epidemics that swept through Europe.

Smallpox, a virus infection, alone killed off about half or more of the European population. Approximately 400,000 a year were killed for the entire 18th century. The Black Plague, a bacterial infection, killed off approx. half of all Europeans in the 14th century. IMO, those that survived may have had an improved immune system.

Reactions: Maggot
    Back in the 50’s a study was funded to explore syphilus. The researchers pikd a poor community of black sharecroppers They were intentionally infected and studied for at least a decade without them knowing. They became dependant on the researchers for heslth care, and n
    O effort was made to cure them. This is just one of many such issues. The largest grpup of unvaccinated are not white republicans as suggested, rather people of color.
    That started in 1932, and continued until 1972. Look up the Tuskegee Experiment.

Aren’t native Americans especially at risk for death from Covid also?

Blacks have a higher risk of health issues such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, etc. Corona Chan can/will exacerbate those issues.

Can't say whether or not black people like wearing masks, but I do remember when that viral video of President DeSantis came out where he's telling the kids they don't have to wear masks and the black kid behind him took off his mask pretty quickly.

Maybe theyre buying into the propaganda? We were told pretty early on it was affecting blacks more.
    One factor is that they have less access to healthcare, and lower quality when they do get it.

But I think youre largely right, thevve been sold the bill of goods.

And to make a lousy joke..."Helps them get away after theyve a smash and run."

Reactions: gigamortis
    Minority populations tend to have higher rates of diabetes and other chronic conditions that, when combined with a COVID infection, tend to produce worse outcomes.

From the get go I was good with wash you hands don't touch you face. I transported dozens of sick people, one inparticular we thought might have Ebola. He didn't but that was knowledge after the fact. I'm not afraid of a virus.

Last edited:
    Black people tend to have lower vitamin D. Vitamin D has a significant effect on contracting Covid in Black people.

Here in Charleston there are definitely more black people wearing masks, and my guess is that it is a combination of blindly following the Dem narrative while also not getting vaccinated.

Reactions: IkeEng and Jgunner
    Well, I guess that depends on where you go.

Around me, its wealthy, older, very liberal, very white, sheeple. The ones I'd like to strangle and eliminate their stupidity from the gene pool are the ones I see in THEIR own car by THEMSELVES wear a fucking mask.

I did see a Porsche 911 Cabriolet going down the highway at 70 with the top down and just the driver in the car....wearing a fucking mask. I almost decided to follow him and ask if he thought the virus could dive into his nose like the Japanese on Pearl Harbor but demurred as I wasn't sure my head wouldn't explode talking to this "follow the science" lunatic.

Hell most people on the Hide wore masks when told. I mean how can you back the blue if you are pushing back against them. Same for most everywhere I suppose regardless of race. Sheep come in all colors. If that chart in post #35 is correct (who knows) then whites in the US are the dumbest of them all.
    Or the most employed of them all. It was get the jab or lose your job. It was never get the jab or lose your welfare check. Hmmmmm.

O effort was made to cure them. This is just one of many such issues. The largest group (fixed that for you since I'm quoting) of unvaccinated are not white republicans as suggested, rather people of color.
    The other is PhD's. Digest that for a min.

Around me, its wealthy, older, very liberal, very white, sheeple.

Haha, that's some dumb shit right there . You must be a master of judging others .

Well, I guess that depends on where you go.

Around me, its wealthy, older, very liberal, very white, sheeple. The ones I'd like to strangle and eliminate their stupidity from the gene pool are the ones I see in THEIR own car by THEMSELVES wear a fucking mask.

I did see a Porsche 911 Cabriolet going down the highway at 70 with the top down and just the driver in the car....wearing a fucking mask. I almost decided to follow him and ask if he thought the virus could dive into his nose like the Japanese on Pearl Harbor but demurred as I wasn't sure my head wouldn't explode talking to this "follow the science" lunatic.
    I see sole people wearing masks in cars or walking alone quite a bit. I try to make them watch me laughing at them and SMDH...people are really that gullible to believe that it can prevent any virus from entering your body

Last edited:
    Blacks have a higher risk of health issues such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, etc. Corona Chan can/will exacerbate those issues.

Can't say whether or not black people like wearing masks, but I do remember when that viral video of President DeSantis came out where he's telling the kids they don't have to wear masks and the black kid behind him took off his mask pretty quickly.
    Can it? Or are those conditions they skimmed others deaths from and attributed them to COVID...

I'm seeing a wide mix. Probably heavier amongst blacks but just about as many Asians and of course the sheeples (college town). They are certain all those un-vaxxed redneck Trumpers are why they have covid again after taking 4 shots.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Because they are the finest 13% of the population, they are all working on their doctorate and have a better understanding of healthcare and law.

Reactions: Mwalex

I work as a researcher. This has long been a topic of morality dating back to my undergrad days. An Asian man told me about this.

He didn’t tell me it was right or wrong. He just asked us what we thought.

I protect my DNA. You should too.

We pay for these cells. They are industrial standard. They say they are “free” but nothing is free. Someone is getting paid. And it was NEVER her and not her or her family.

We use her. I wouldn’t want to be used like that.

But the CEO’s all get paid.

Yeah I know. Life’s not fair. I was just offering a point of view you may not have considered or even known about.