• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why are liberals so violent?

IMHO it is really easy. Why is the left so violent? They are allowed to be. Not much will happen to them, and if something does happen to them "we" will likely never know about it.

Where as anything dealing with the other side of the area is amplified, is granted 24x7 coverage, at least until the "real" story gets out. Then IF anything happens to them it is a slap on the hand.

Those two examples are just easy, there are countless others including the latest on going to prison over a meme, or old ones like holding the severed bloody head of a Pres in a photo.

They are allowed to get away with it, and it is not a new things, it has gone on for a very long time.

And the people behind it are again slapped on the wrist. You are looking for Susan Rosenburg

The crimes, crimes anyone here would be locked away and the key tossed down the outhouse shoot. And then for some real interesting reading see what she has been up to lately.

That is why.

Reactions: quietmike
The welfare states:

education for one - look at the state of education in red v blue states - access to female reproductive health care, somsumer protection legislation, anti-pollution regulation, etc etc - unlike GQP who takes donations from corporations and does their bidding.

Anyway, I’m off to make music for a $ or 3! Enjoy your self-flagellation at the altar of Trumpty Dumpty whose having a rather big fall - ciao for now and watch out for the pedo priests and GOP politicians who wanna marry 12yo’s
How strange is it that there has never been a republican that sniffed 12 year old girls on national television ?

Take Biden though, on camera or off he really likes sniffing underage children.
And fondling them, did I mention that ?
No ?
Well, see, Biden not only sniffs children inappropriately, he touches them inappropriately too.

Did Trump ever do that ?
No ?
Go figure huh ?

Wait.....who exactly is the worlds best known crack addict ?
Any guesses ?
No ?
Funny how that works, isn't it ?

You probably want me to stop there, right ?

What’s amusing is your lack of apparent knowledge of the many recent GOP politicians facing incest and child molestation charges - you really look kinda stupid now. Oh and trump being mates with Epstein to boot 🤣
Your mom must be proud of you......

Doc

Reactions: Yasherka
"YoUr StAtE gEtS MoRe FeDeRaL dOlLaRs ThAn iT PaYs iN!"

An article presenting a simple ratio of dollars out vs dollars in doesn't tell the tale...

Motherfucker, my state has less than 4 million people yet hosts 6 military bases.

There better be more federal money coming in than I'm paying out.

I'm not going to pony up to pay for maintenance of B-1's and AWACS by myself when you get just as much benefit from them as I do... Especially if you happen to live on a coast that is likely the first to play host to the People's Army.

Mike

She should've never let online intimidation sway her opinions.
So the trans agenda thought they had cancelled the meeting on the new sex education agenda by threatening the person that had objections……three people still spoke, good friends.

Sex class has been cancelled for now.

Trans people are having a hissy fit. One of my friends already getting threats.

Leftys are so violent because they are now the spoiled bastards of the past generation of spoiled bastards.