• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why do you believe what you believe?

@Thecount - since you say 'debunked by me' now that some time has passed maybe you take a second look at it. Instead of trying eat the elephant that is PizzaGate, just look into some very small things:

- Who is James Alefantis? Who is he connected to in DC? Is that logical? Would you expect it to be a common occurrence for 'a guy' to lease a couple of buildings in DC, mix a little flour and water, smear on some tomato paste, sprinkle on some cheese and then be in the circle that he is? Does it work that way in your community? It doesn't in mine.

- How about the Podesta brothers and their 'art'? Where does it come from? Who created it? What other projects have they done? Does it look like that art would have mass appeal and be worth a lot of money? How many other artists are out there that focus on this genre? Who else buys it?

- What was the true nature of Epstien - what did he really do in this world? Who is Bob Maxwell? Where did Bob's money come from and where did it go? How much money did Epstein have? Where did it go?

- NXIVM / John of God - what was really going on? What are the advantages to children birthed with no record? Who promoted NXIVM and John of God and who are they connected to?
I'd love to hear more about it. I'll research it as I have time. Thank you for posting the questions.

why was NXIVM running a nursery in mexico?
what was epstein doing in NM?
why would they want to make babies off the grid?
think critically.

Have you or Mike done research into this? I'd like to know more about it.

Reactions: Changed
They are as you say, attempting to manipulate all of us. I have no doubt about that.

I'm just not exactly sure to what end. What is the ultimate goal?

Behavior modification and focusing a people to promote an agenda.

Back in 1918 it was to unite an agrarian uneducated populace to accept government intrusion into their lives, to fund and people an effort to defeat "an enemy" , to convince the people the Hun was evil, the enemy, and needed defeating. Come one, come all, join the solution.

In 39-45, same thing, except the people were more advanced and had a higher level of education and experience, so a higher level of sophistication was introduced to modify behavior and focus people on "national interest", defeat the AXIS.

46 forward, defeat the reds. Unite and defeat them.
Use these methods imported into Red country, to modify those people and focus them "to our side". To join us.

And they did it back to us.

Then political parties used the same methodology to get people to convert to their sides.

The government continues to do this to focus people to their side, so government can survive, against "outside government '" enemies "', whatever "they" are.

It's part of what kept America, America.
It's part of what keeps the belief in the Constitution alive.
Its part of what keeps the idea of freedom alive.

Because someone teaches those values and focuses the people.
Genetic survival instinct pushes people toward beliefs they find through experience, that enhance their survival and makes their life easier.

People solely focused on survival have little free time for entertainment.
As free time increases, methods of entertainment appear.
Our leaders today have found the entertainment, MSM, and education industries to be the most visible effective methods of focusing people and modifying their behavior.

To whichever end meets the agenda.

The film documents the methodology successfully used in all governments to focus their people and modify their behavior to deliver national agendas.

And shows how sex, and money, can be used to further goals, as has been repeatedly done to recruit persons to become intelligence assets, as has been done to intimidate people into submission.

Most of this is nothing new to any student of history.
For instance, 1800s exclusive mens clubs, US and overseas, used poor women to walk naked serving drinks, cigars, and sex in the clubs. There are reams of pictorial evidence of it. And the sordid history of blackmail involved there. Epstein is nothing new.

History is no longer taught as a warning or modeling for success, but as a means to focus for agenda, as the film showed, entertainment and MSM interpret history for you.

In historical perspective, this film is yet another attempt by people who "saw something" trying to warn others to the danger they see, in the "good vs evil" war.

And it is well done.
And as evidenced by the responses, interpreted significantly different.

Best to you all, VR

I think far too many people watch the news stations and take as gospel whatever information the so called "experts" on the TV tell them to think. The alternative it to find out what is going on for yourself, get information from various sources (not just from Fox News, or CNN) and compile all the information for yourself. Approach everything with a perspective that it is bullshit, and think "what would that person's opponent say is the truth"? Then if you evaluate enough diverse opinions, and look at everything with critical logic, you have a good chance of coming up with something close to the truth.

There are three sides to every story: Yours, mine, and the truth.

edited to correct spelling

Reactions: kortik and theLBC
I think far too many people watch the news stations and take as gospel whatever information the so called "experts" on the TV tell them to think. The alternative it to find out what is going on for yourself, get information from various sources (not just from Fox News, or CNN) and compile all the information for yourself. Approach everything with a perspective that it is bullshit, and think "what would that person't opponent say is the truth"? Then if you evaluate enough diverse opinions, and look at everything with critical logic, you have a good chance of coming up with something close to the truth.

There are three sides to every story: Yours, mine, and the truth.
so true, and while i don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, i appreciate sites like voat and the great awakening for making alternative news sites available to me so i can get non-fakenews perspectives (and then i can decide who or what to believe).

Reactions: j-huskey
so true, and while i don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, i appreciate sites like voat and the great awakening for making alternative news sites available to me so i can get non-fakenews perspectives (and then i can decide who or what to believe).

And Don Henleys song, Dirty Laundry comes to mind, "with a gleam in her eye"....
Watching the body language, self important, puffed up push - "this is it!!!!!", on 4 of say 7 news agancies that all say the same thing, with the same vehemence, versus the 3 others who have variance and invite thinking, gives us reasons to look deeper and choose for ourself..

Have you or Mike done research into this? I'd like to know more about it.

Yes.

I have followed 4Chan / 8Chan since October of 2017 / as well as a running 1k + thread on Arfcom / several others / chased many things down to the source documents.

I would encourage that YOU look into it.

I would also encourage that, at least for now - don't get too far off in the weeds....stick to the more reasonable thoughts...don't get too focused on the kid thing - it is simply a means of control. Focus on who is being controlled and why, as well as - b/c of that control, where is it taking us all? Why do you see the same names pop up repeatedly? Some even over decades?

2 really good names to start with (who have shaped your life more than you probably understand) are Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brezinski. Who and What are they connected too?

Also, come to understand how money and banking works - US Treasury / US FED Reserve (a private entity) - how these interface with foreign banks, International Bank of Settlements / IMF / etc. Who are the principal players in these? Where did they come from and how did it all get started? Who financed each war or conflict? Specifically? Who were they connected to?

ETA - the best thing (esp while so many of us have the time) is to really understand the effort to impeach Trump. If you have not, I strongly suggest you go back and watch all of the HOUSE hearings on CSPAN. (Yes, they are long and not exciting - b/c your less likely to watch and understand.....watch them on 1.5x speed)

ETA 2:
Two books every American should read:

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations - Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, and Political Decline of the United States of America (a free PDF)

The Creature From Jekyll Island - A Second look at the Federal Reserve (a free PDF)

Last edited:
Behavior modification and focusing a people to promote an agenda.

Back in 1918 it was to unite an agrarian uneducated populace to accept government intrusion into their lives, to fund and people an effort to defeat "an enemy" , to convince the people the Hun was evil, the enemy, and needed defeating. Come one, come all, join the solution.

In 39-45, same thing, except the people were more advanced and had a higher level of education and experience, so a higher level of sophistication was introduced to modify behavior and focus people on "national interest", defeat the AXIS.

46 forward, defeat the reds. Unite and defeat them.
Use these methods imported into Red country, to modify those people and focus them "to our side". To join us.

And they did it back to us.

Then political parties used the same methodology to get people to convert to their sides.

The government continues to do this to focus people to their side, so government can survive, against "outside government '" enemies "', whatever "they" are.

It's part of what kept America, America.
It's part of what keeps the belief in the Constitution alive.
Its part of what keeps the idea of freedom alive.

Because someone teaches those values and focuses the people.
Genetic survival instinct pushes people toward beliefs they find through experience, that enhance their survival and makes their life easier.

People solely focused on survival have little free time for entertainment.
As free time increases, methods of entertainment appear.
Our leaders today have found the entertainment, MSM, and education industries to be the most visible effective methods of focusing people and modifying their behavior.

To whichever end meets the agenda.

The film documents the methodology successfully used in all governments to focus their people and modify their behavior to deliver national agendas.

And shows how sex, and money, can be used to further goals, as has been repeatedly done to recruit persons to become intelligence assets, as has been done to intimidate people into submission.

Most of this is nothing new to any student of history.
For instance, 1800s exclusive mens clubs, US and overseas, used poor women to walk naked serving drinks, cigars, and sex in the clubs. There are reams of pictorial evidence of it. And the sordid history of blackmail involved there. Epstein is nothing new.

History is no longer taught as a warning or modeling for success, but as a means to focus for agenda, as the film showed, entertainment and MSM interpret history for you.

In historical perspective, this film is yet another attempt by people who "saw something" trying to warn others to the danger they see, in the "good vs evil" war.

And it is well done.
And as evidenced by the responses, interpreted significantly different.

Best to you all, VR

I dont recall the name of it right now, maybe Mike Honcho does, but in Great Britan there was an entire program devoted to influencing and manipulating entire populations.

Belay that, just saw it posted above...Tavistock Institute.

Yes.

I have followed 4Chan / 8Chan since October of 2017 / as well as a running 1k + thread on Arfcom / several others / chased many things down to the source documents.

I would encourage that YOU look into it.

I would also encourage that, at least for now - don't get too far off in the weeds....stick to the more reasonable thoughts...don't get too focused on the kid thing - it is simply a means of control. Focus on who is being controlled and why, as well as - b/c of that control, where is it taking us all? Why do you see the same names pop up repeatedly? Some even over decades?

2 really good names to start with (who have shaped your life more than you probably understand) are Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brezinski. Who and What are they connected too?

Also, come to understand how money and banking works - US Treasury / US FED Reserve (a private entity) - how these interface with foreign banks, International Bank of Settlements / IMF / etc. Who are the principal players in these? Where did they come from and how did it all get started? Who financed each war or conflict? Specifically? Who were they connected to?

ETA - the best thing (esp while so many of us have the time) is to really understand the effort to impeach Trump. If you have not, I strongly suggest you go back and watch all of the HOUSE hearings on CSPAN. (Yes, they are long and not exciting - b/c your less likely to watch and understand.....watch them on 1.5x speed)

ETA 2:
Two books every American should read:

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations - Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, and Political Decline of the United States of America (a free PDF)

The Creature From Jekyll Island - A Second look at the Federal Reserve (a free PDF)

And ask what happens to countries that dont buy into their plan. Iran, Cuba, Venezuela.

I dont recall the name of it right now, maybe Mike Honcho does, but in Great Britan there was an entire program devoted to influencing and manipulating entire populations.

Belay that, just saw it posted above...Tavistock Institute.
also in the UK....

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn actually promoted her to a frontbench role as Shadow Minister of State for Women and Equalities in his Shadow Cabinet the following year.

In the United States we call it the educational system.

Reactions: Gunfighter14e2
mostly cause it is all in this song

and if its not it's too small an issue to even worry about
and maybe 42 is the answer...

Last edited: