• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why does AR15.com GD suc so hard?

It's like a special ed. field trip to a shooting range. A couple teachers, a handful of chaperones/Karens, and a short bus full of tards.

I head out on days I generally have the entire firing line to my self. Members area keeps most of the Tards away.

FB00BE21-403A-4FE7-B24C-5AC50FF41776.jpeg

How do people manage to get banned, from here?
The mods here are generally pretty even keeled. In my observation though when people get called out for things that NEED to be called out, they get butt hurt and tend to go on an 'F-U' rage to the mods or others. Instead of just correcting the problem and moving on they go to their default setting.

There are other things that go on, but that is the most common in my observations.

Reactions: lash
How do people manage to get banned, from here?
As much as I agree with most of what is discussed on here (politics, religion, and other hot topics such as LGBTQRS) it is an echo chamber, where dissenting views often turn into a giant shit show resulting in the poster getting a ban. All forums that have the numbers this one does, and that allows a broad range of topics (not just shooting discussions), end up on one side of the isle or the other. It sounds like (if I am taking the OP at his word) that ARFcom is hard left leaning. I'm not sure as i'm not a member there. This forum is definitely hard right leaning. Going against the group think on a large forum such as this is a quick way to be banned, as that is the easiest way to cool down the temp of the room.

I will say the LEO discussions here have been very lenient compared to the past where anything other than outright praise was labeled "cop hating" and a very quick way to get a vacation.

The mods here are generally pretty even keeled. In my observation though when people get called out for things that NEED to be called out, they get butt hurt and tend to go on an 'F-U' rage to the mods or others. Instead of just correcting the problem and moving on they go to their default setting.

There are other things that go on, but that is the most common in my observations.
That wasn't always the case. If you see my response above, I think the mods have done a better job of being less "ban-happy" the last year or two. They've let people have their fun and vent in the pit lately without shutting things down and issuing "vacations" so to speak.

An election year generally sees more bans if I had to guess, as emotions tend to run high.

Trump, the real president whose election was stolen from him/us, will address the nation Tues. @ 8:15
regarding his arrest and threat of a gag order.

Anyone who says he doesn't have a pair is a nutless Dem. shill.

Speaking of which, barfcom, the anti-Trump, anti-MAGA nutless dickeaters are already laughing and ridiculing him.

Reactions: BCP and BurtG
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K and mtrmn
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
More of the zaney German humor.

And now, let's dance!

iu

I've read through GD over there multiple times and always realize that I wouldn't get along with 95% of them in person.

But I will give them this:

Back in the early 2000s when W's 2nd term was coming to and end and obama was elected, the ENTIRETY of GD consisted of nothing but posts about how to best prove that you're in compliance with a future AWB, how to document and mail yourself 30 round magazines so they are grandfathered, how to best store a rifle in a PVC pipe and all sorts of doom and gloom and bending the fuck over to something that never came.

Now go on there, and it's basically 'fuck you, lets get this shit over with already'.

There was a thread on Bonnie and Clyde and their ambush by Frank Hamer and his team, something I know something about since my great uncle and Hamer were close friends and my great uncle, who was a well known writer and historian, was the only one he trusted with the details. Hamer didn't trust the media, even in the 30's.
I made a comment about the actual ambush in LA., how Bonnie was practically sitting in Clyde's lap eating a sandwhich when they were shot, and some dicksucker at barfcom accused me of being a liar, that Bonnie 'scooched' over close to Clyde because the bullets were coming in from the right.

I told him 'fuck you', and some other noun to describe him, that everyone knows the ambush team was set up on the driver or Clyde's side and the barrage of bullets came from the left of the car.

I was given a timeout for posting a comment that was 'Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response'.

The Trump hating, DeSantis dickgobbler was the one who attacked me with a lie in an effort to get a 'negative' response, which he got, but in a true Leftist form, the filthy Leftist mod accused me of what he did. IOW, I was trolling. The lying pos Trump hater that attacked me however never got a warning. He did his job, setting up and getting another Trump supporter blocked. That place is no different than Facebook.

Last edited:
There was a thread on Bonnie and Clyde and their ambush by Frank Hamer and his team, something I know something about since my great uncle and Hamer were close friends and my great uncle, who was a well known writer and historian, was the only one he trusted with the details. Hamer didn't trust the media, even in the 30's.
I made a comment about the actual ambush in LA., how Bonnie was practically sitting in Clyde's lap eating a sandwhich when they were shot, and some dicksucker at barfcom accused me of being a liar, that Bonnie 'scooched' over close to Clyde because the bullets were coming in from the right.

I told him 'fuck you', and some other noun to describe him, that everyone knows the ambush team was set up on the driver or Clyde's side and the barrage of bullets came from the left of the car.

I was given a timeout for posting a comment that was 'Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response'.

The Trump hating, DeSantis dickgobbler was the one who attacked me with a lie in an effort to get a 'negative' response, which he got, but in a true Leftist form, the filthy Leftist mod accused me of what he did. IOW, I was trolling. The lying pos Trump hater that attacked me however never got a warning. He did his job, setting up and getting another Trump supporter blocked. That place is no different than Facebook.

My wife and I used to get called Bonnie & Clyde when we were younger. :)