• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why Epstein “killed himself”

You dont have to go all the way to Belgium. Try Bohemian Grove in California. Kill them on sight.

satanic ritual abuse - NCJRS
www.ncjrs.gov › pdffiles1 › Digitization

PDF
In 1983 and 1984, when I first began to hear stories of what sounded like satanic or occult activity in connection with allegations of sexual victimization of children ( ...
Missing: presidents ‎| Must include: presidents

you don't have to go that far. where is the closest CPS office?

Reactions: Fig
Epstein was only an employee and it wasn't a permanent position anyway , new guy is presently going through Epstein rolodex to touch base with all his old customers.

Reactions: JakeM
Bullshit. Do you know how many people can keep a secret? The only answer is one. Once you tell someone it’s not a secret anymore.

Does this exist? I’m sure it does. No shortage of depravity in man. Is it the Illuminati of the powerful? No.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all that the narcissists in politics would be full of perverts and depraved, but there isn’t time or security for this. You can’t keep it quiet. You can’t cover it up when everyone carries a television station in their pocket.

Throw out Occam’s Razor at your own peril. We just had a live coup attempt in our government, and half the country doesn’t believe it, but they believe this?

Bullshit. Do you know how many people can keep a secret? The only answer is one. Once you tell someone it’s not a secret anymore.

Does this exist? I’m sure it does. No shortage of depravity in man. Is it the Illuminati of the powerful? No.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all that the narcissists in politics would be full of perverts and depraved, but there isn’t time or security for this. You can’t keep it quiet. You can’t cover it up when everyone carries a television station in their pocket.

Throw out Occam’s Razor at your own peril. We just had a live coup attempt in our government, and half the country doesn’t believe it, but they believe this?

You can absolutely keep secrets with hundreds or thousands of people.

Imagine that you are Representative X or Congressman Y. . . . You're on camera fucking a 10 year old.... You don't have to KNOW about the other Congressmen or Representatives, to know that when Epstein says "Here's what you will do, or you're life is over, we have many powerful politicians on our side and they will throw you under the bus.".... you don't have to KNOW who those people are, only that you must keep your secret....

If everyone is keeping their own secret, it's not so hard.

Those who are even remotely "IN" on the workings are usually in fear of their own, like an Illegal Immigrant who is also a body guard / driver who doesn't say shit because he will be deported / killed and his family too....

You only have to have people with their own secrets they want to conceal, to be complicit in other's secrets.

For instance, everyone on this forum can go through your post history, dig up all the items you have posted, and inform Mrs. Fig of what you REALLY spent on your gear.... your secret is safe because we all have a similar secret.... so you're protected by individual secrets.... it only comes down if someone has nothing to lose, i.e. Epstein.... He was done, so the only way to silence him is death.

Kids go missing every day. From a few months old to almost adults. Where do they go?

This story does seem to address some of those that went missing.

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper
There are few things that really make me want to take vengeance. This is one. NO MERCY.

Reactions: Adam B