• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why no men of the Hide calendar?

This photo wasn't supposed to be leaked! It is highly classified! I was, at he time, assigned to 6th BN Ranger Division, but I was "sheep dipped" and re-assigned to JSOC and cross trained with the MARSOC SEALS (Airborne).

I had gained all the weight because upon insertion, my mission was to infiltrate a cell that was raising funds for terrorism through the illicit world of underground midget tossing. I was posing as a famous American Sumo wrestler with Down Syndrome.

I don't know if you guys know this, but Frank and I were partners on this operation. While I was working the midget tossing circuit as an undercover pseudo-celebrity investor, Frank aka @Lowlight was my contact.

As a seasoned professional operator, his "cover" was flawless....

Last edited by a moderator:
This photo wasn't supposed to be leaked! It is highly classified! I was, at he time, assigned to 6th BN Ranger Division, but I was "sheep dipped" and re-assigned to JSOC and cross trained with the MARSOC SEALS (Airborne).

I had gained all the weight because upon insertion, my mission was to infiltrate a cell that was raising funds for terrorism through the underground world of illicit midget tossing. I was posing as a famous American Sumo wrestler with Down Syndrome.
Damn, now I've sprayed coffee all over my computer screen.

give america your best pose shark, lets get you voted on for a month, we need some pics

scaley or not
These elevator shoes really make me tower over LL.
1538611128215.jpeg

A 'Hide calendar would be hilarious... It would really fly in the face of those that like to sell the stereotypical firearms shooter/collector! Fat bearded guys with rifles and duct tape pasties in Speedos or Ranger shorts? Oh yeah!