• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why so many 6.5 CM for sale???

I am contemplating adding a 308 barrel to my new build for practice, wind, and recoil experience. Make everything a little harder so when in the main 6.5 platform all will be easier. Need to balance this with sending the limited time I have to concentrate on one thing.

Reactions: SonicBurlap
I am contemplating adding a 308 barrel to my new build for practice, wind, and recoil experience. Make everything a little harder so when in the main 6.5 platform all will be easier. Need to balance this with sending the limited time I have to concentrate on one thing.
I tend to believe in the old Army slogan "we train as we fight" for my range shooting as well train with what you shoot, otherwise it won't be easier in the other caliber, just unfamiliar. But hey, whatever works for you(y)!

Reactions: lash and seansmd
I tend to believe in the old Army slogan "we train as we fight" for my range shooting as well train with what you shoot, otherwise it won't be easier in the other caliber, just unfamiliar. But hey, whatever works for you(y)!
I tend to agree, I'm more likely to go 6.5prc with a bolt swap on my new build to play and have fun.

My Creedmoor 6.5 rocks I doubt we will ever see a cartridge take off like this again but I’ve been wrong before and will be again

Reactions: SonicBurlap