• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why stopping the caravan at the border is a brilliant plan...

It's the natural cycle making its course. Greed, envy, lack of funds and employment breed discontent. Discontent leads to rebellion, rebellion leads to wars and death. The equilibrium is again balanced. Start all over again. Whee...

My brother-in-law just went out of business. He was an arborists and did tree work. It’s crazy dangerous and hard work. His issue wasn’t with customers, his issue was 100% labor. He didn’t even care about drugs, he just wanted people to show up and work. He had such a hard time finding reliable labor, he sold everything off.

Heard the same thing from two contractors I used at the house this year. One was a cabinet maker the other a general contractor. The cabinet maker has all white employees-said 2 stopped showing up to work, one failed a drug test, one was caught going through a little girls underwear drawer, and one quit after a day. And he pays pretty good. Other contractor had similar issues. What the f is wrong with the younger generation. All I know is where I live the Hispanics own every landscape business, work the pear orchards of the largest producer in the U.S, and in some huge potato farms and they don't half 1/10 the issues with lower paid workers than these 2 contractors I used.

Wrote a long one here, but deleted it. I realized I was preaching to the choir.

The caravaners are misguided, what they think they'll find here is already amounting to little more than a polished turd.