• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why such a stigma with California gun owners??

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMGLASGOW, I don't believe you read the entire string, if so, I believe the "bringing the family in" started with the little short shaft-this little midget I believe came on attacking me, please read the string. I find it funny when people that start the shit, cry like little boys and girls when you return fire. Please read the entire thread, then make your final judgment.

california is full of tard faggot dipshits, we all know this, lets let this one be before pawprint and poly start having live feed gay buttsex, the san francisco treat.

JMGLASGOW, I don't believe you read the entire string, if so, I believe the "bringing the family in" started with the little short shaft-this little midget I believe came on attacking me, please read the string. I find it funny when people that start the shit, cry like little boys and girls when you return fire. Please read the entire thread, then make your final judgment.

Ok. I'll retract my last statement... I'm pretty sure we all know that being an internet bully gets us all nowhere. This has gotten way too personal and needs to end. How about you all stop acting like children and get a fuckin' life. Everyone fill out a hurt feelings report, and move on.

I am the 6th generation of my family in California. It broke my heart when my son joined the service and told me he is never coming back. I understand that the rest of the country is pissed because liberal values germinated in California get exported to other states. When I grew up, California was the center of technology because of the great weather. It attracted manufacturing and Aerospace and therefore great minds. It was also very conservative. The problem began in the 1960s because we allowed free thinking and alternate lifestyles to take root, to do otherwise would be Anti-Liberty. This attracted all the Fruits and Nuts. The real issue is not that the Liberals have taken over, it's that traditional (conservative) people have given up and "voted with their feet" and left California to be warped into a distopian society. As the Business continues to pull out so will the money. When there is no longer Free Money for the Fruits and Nuts they too will leave. Eventually California will return to normal.

CA are full of failures, we know this. If they want to fuck up their shit, then more power to them.

However, There needs to be a Wall and a Law to prevent them from moving anywhere outside of CA. It's the same as the shit 3rd world imigrant assholes who fuck up their home country, come here, exploit it, and then work to make it fucked up like their last place.

So , please don't leave CA..... We don't need you fucking parasites dicking up the few places that are still good in this country.

Don't really care what happens in California, provided they don't ask for one federal dollar to pay for nonsense laws, regulations, budgets, illegal, etc. As soon as they want the rest of us to pay for their nonsense, I will have a blistering opinion on the matter.

My brother lived in Oakland for about 7 years he said in many parts of the city you would never know they had such strict gun laws. he said that some arieas the police would not even venture into. certaain laws only give power to those who dont fallow them and ties the hands of those who do. He had a lot to say about law enforcement out there as well. To keep it short he was more afraid of the police than he was to walk through a bad part of town.. He moved back home about 12 years ago so I dont know if much has changed. I can tell you he came back a diffrent person I dont know what happened out there but I'll keep my distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.