• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why the hate for leupold ?

That's exactly the rub. Quit leading and you're on the trailing edge, which is a slippery slope.

I think Leupold thinks the market looks like a bell curve:

View attachment 7547350

But I think the market looks more like an airplane wing:

View attachment 7547353
Ugh you put way too much faith in military. I work with some navy dudes that have never shot anything other than a shot gun. Fuckin ND at range and shit.

I am shopping for a spotter now and I plan to get leupold.
I am very, very happy with my Mk4 12-40 x 60 with MIL reticle.

If you are active, a vet, or LEO they have a GREAT VIP discount program.

I’ve seen a lot of guys on here that are not fans... something change with their product?

I picked up a mk5 last year and has been great. Considering another for my hunting rifle since they are so light weight but thought I’d ask what the deal was with so many haters before plunging into another mk5
I loved my Burris 3x9x40 red dot on my .300 W. Mag 24 year's of not missing targets reaching out as far as 1000 yrds

found this one while on the internet today... found it fitting for this thread.. I've had friends that have had lots of issues with the brand.
leupoldsucks.jpg