• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why they didn't want to release the videos of the "violent insurrection"........

That was an orchestrated murder so they could say it was deadly. Hell the whole thing was orchestrated

how about the (3) capitol officers that suicided themselves after. Couldn’t live with the nightmares and demons from that horrific day
Maybe they weren't suicides??

You mean the terrorist that crossed the DNC line that failed to identify and present herself unarmed and failed to show backpack was empty of any threat just after window of barricade wasforcefully broken?

Please tell me this is sarcasm

If not, maybe go play in traffic

Reactions: quietmike
So you think she was a “terrorist”

You also scared of your own farts?
Yes, my farts are terrifying...never trust a fart.

Yes, any person breaking through a DNC line failing to prove they're not a threat is considered a terrorist.

Yes, my farts are terrifying...never trust a fart.

Yes, any person breaking through a DNC line failing to prove they're not a threat is considered a terrorist.

Wow, you a big fan of bush jr and obama too?

They liked the “everyone is a terrorist” too, helps to dehumanize folks before you can do things most humans would consider immoral.

Frankly I have more respect for serial killers and cartels who know what they are doing is wrong, at least they are honest with their nastiness

Last edited:
So with those ROE you wouldn’t have a problem with border patrol open firing on any and all illegal aliens crossing the DNC line / border?

That’s good to know at least we can agree on something😀

Reactions: thejeep
Likely not long, i know im already on a list or two and a couple facilities there are SOS orders probably still in place.

The "Insurrection" interrupted Scalise and Cruz on the floor of the House. Was their agenda ever resumed? Or was it just forgotten?

It was treated as intènded and as they knew it would be.

Crossing the DNC line is enough after violently bashing the barricade window.

You are correct but DNC line does not stand for "Do Not Cross".

You are unfamiliar with police use of force policy.......

Yes, its short for you cross this poit you gong to die or hurt really bad...Call it whatever you want.
And yes, im familiar with procedures in a secure government facility.

Show me what the shooter has been charged with.

Regardless, the whole thing looks staged...and badly at that

Q: Why hasn't this guy been found?
1632478228878.png

A: Because
giphy.gif

Yes, its short for you cross this poit you gong to die or hurt really bad...Call it whatever you want.
And yes, im familiar with procedures in a secure government facility.

Show me what the shooter has been charged with.

Regardless, the whole thing looks staged...and badly at that

In this case the "DNC line" she violated was that of the Democratic National Committee.

Did you see posted warnings of a "Do not cross" with the expectation of the use of deadly force?

There is no DNC Line in this case and the fact there are tactical teams with in arms reach of her unconcerned indicates nothing rose to the level that shooter made it.

Places where shoot lines exist actually use more reason than was shown here.

The left, including msm, will lie, twist, ignore, rewrite history to suit their political agenda. Nothing new. And to cover themselves, later on, when it doesn't matter, after the goal has been achieved, they will reluctantly admit the truth just to cover their ass. This is a big one, though. Don't believe they will ever admit the truth. This is the lie that permits them to change the country permanently.

In this case the "DNC line" she violated was that of the Democratic National Committee.

Did you see posted warnings of a "Do not cross" with the expectation of the use of deadly force?

There is no DNC Line in this case and the fact there are tactical teams with in arms reach of her unconcerned indicates nothing rose to the level that shooter made it.

Places where shoot lines exist actually use more reason than was shown here.
Oh, that DNC.. LOL. I'll agree with that, challenged the narrative.

Yes, i saw the locked, barricaded door that she had to see.

Tactical teams were in route, yes and their actions are suspicious. As if they're there on que not responding to a call for help.

DOD type facilities

A. There are DoD facilities and then there are DoD facilities. In the former you would get simply arrested for trespassing, in the latter you'd get shot without warning (nuclear weapons storage).

B. Comparing DoD facilities to the capitol is like comparing them to the post office

Oh, that DNC.. LOL. I'll agree with that, challenged the narrative.

Yes, i saw the locked, barricaded door that she had to see.

Tactical teams were in route, yes and their actions are suspicious. As if they're there on que not responding to a call for help.

The tac guys are literally within arms reach of her and did nothing.

Had it been a pass through likely would have been blue on blue.

A. There are DoD facilities and then there are DoD facilities. In the former you would get simply arrested for trespassing, in the latter you'd get shot without warning (nuclear weapons storage).

B. Comparing DoD facilities to the capitol is like comparing them to the post office
A, yes. But plenty of nonnuclear facilities with Darwin Award lines.
B, not in the location of interest...front door even different hallway sure...that specific area...get shot, do not pass go and collect 200 bucks

A, yes. But plenty of nonnuclear facilities with Darwin Award lines.
B, not in the location of interest...front door even different hallway sure...that specific area...get shot, do not pass go and collect 200 bucks

Because your elected servants life is worth more than yours...........