• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wife Orders Husband To Sell...

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sell...

My wife has an AR, Savage, and Sig of her own. She is pretty angry with the narrative in Washington and in the media. She says she won't surrender, register, or neuter her firearms for anything. She knows how much I spend in firearms, shooting, and the rest and never complains once, so long as we have everything we need. She considers them a normal part of our lives. She's great! That sucker the OP described needs to try again.

This topic is still bugging me, seriously that guy sold his AR? What a Pu$$y. I swear there is no way anyones spouse should do that. I really would separate for that, not just becuase of the gun but the principal. I kinda wish I knew the guy so I could have some words with him.

SGt.0811 hit it on the head. Its the people who believe this liberal media hype that the federal government is coming to raid our houses for"Evil" black guns. Its the people that believe the asshats on tv news telling them what to think and being spoon fed their information believing its 100% accurate.

Leave the bitch, and keep the combo to the safe to yourself so she will never know whats actually in there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tack425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leave the bitch, and keep the combo to the safe to yourself so she will never know whats actually in there. </div></div>

Best advice I think we'd ever get.

With all the talk of gun bans my wife has said she wants an ar now, along with a handgun. She says damned if anyone will tell her what she can or can't own.

Yeah, my wife married an infantryman who loves to shoot. She knew I'd always have these rifles and pistols, almost all of which are on the ban list. And she has her own CCW card and carries a .357 herself (a Smith 649). She's actually crestfallen that the run on her special leather carry purse was delayed!

She's pissed about this ban talk too, and she's written all the politicians using Ruger's easy peasy form herself. In addition to all of this, this woman really takes care of me and is just amazing. I don't feel worthy, but I got a good one that I can be open and honest with about anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tack425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SGt.0811 hit it on the head. Its the people who believe this liberal media hype that the federal government is coming to raid our houses for"Evil" black guns. Its the people that believe the asshats on tv news telling them what to think and being spoon fed their information believing its 100% accurate.

Leave the bitch, and keep the combo to the safe to yourself so she will never know whats actually in there. </div></div>

First off, let me say that anyone who sold a gun based on his wife's misinformation has issues, but do not delude yourself the gun confiscation talk is not just hype. Take a look at the New York home town forum over at AR15.com. There's a video with a congressman talking about all the provisions of their new ban that did not make it into the bill, among them were immediate confiscation of all evil black rifles without any compensation. Also, confiscation already happened in August of 2005 in Louisiana after Katrina. I live about an hour from New Orleans and remember what was being said and covered by the news media when all this went down. What's in this video really did happen. There were even some who never saw their firearms again because they were "lost". Gun Confiscation After Katrina

I am selling two of My A2 AR's,but not because of the Ban or impending confiscation in NY.I'm selling to buy a Sprg Arm M1A NM loaded rifle.I have plenty of AR's,but not enough M1A's.My wife doesn't have a clue about my firearms.As long as there's money in the bank account to pay for the house + taxes,she's happy.When she's Happy,I'm Happy.
Lock and Load.

Rcmigpilot,
Agreed on anyone who sells their rifles because of their spouse or misinformation has issues. Agreed on confiscation has happened in America in the past. The video about events in Katrina sickens me. As wrong as the LE was to do so, they too were totally overwhelmed. I was there as part as the rescue effort. There was chaos as far as the eye could see. We had armed security with us at every rescue effort because we had no idea who had good intentions and who had bad intentions. People do some strange and desperate things when confronted with a situation like that. I havent seen devastation like that before and hope not to again.

As fas as my earlier post, it is to point out, do not run down the street with your hair on fire and that the sky is falling because of media hype. This situation is NOT like Katrina, nor any other large scale disaster. This is media hype spun by the liberals who control the media and have an agenda to push. They have both the House and Senate with the President and Vice President along for the ride. The people off loading their "Evil black guns" are only helping the hype. The gun buy back programs that are getting so much attention are not taking the guns out of the hands of the criminals. All those programs are doing is helping someone to feel good because they didn't know what to do with Grandpa's shotgun.

They need to take some time to look at what is REALLY going to happen on a National scale and then make the decision for themselves. And certainly don't sell your guns because your wife told you to do so.....

Listen people this new Bill is not going to pass. To many hoops to go through.

A.) Life
B.) Liberty
C.) Pursuit of Happiness

"If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"

The guy chose C. Can't really fault him for that. At least he sold it to someone who could use it for a decent price. He could have relinquished it to a police station to be scrapped...